1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

MidWest Announcement: New MW RSA

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Lightsabre, Mar 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Hey gang, please help me welcome Bobafemme (Minnesota Forum) as our new MW RSA. She is very enthusiastic and able and will serve you well. This was a difficult decision because there were many very able members that expressed interest in this. I appreciate all who contacted me, the midwest truly has great members! (I'm a little biased since I'm originally from here ;))

Anyway, please contact myself or Bobafemme if you have any questions about support at Fanforce and if you're interested in helping somewhere in your region or city.

2. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Congratulations, Bobafemme. Your screenname will look good in red.

3. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Congratulations to Bobafemme and to the Midwest (we're getting a great RSA)! :)
  4. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Thank you! I look forward to serving as RSA of the Midwest Fan Force and hopefully coordinating more events where we all can meet. I've had a great time meeting members of the Chicago Force and St. Louis Fan Force and am excited to meet more Midwest fans.
  5. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Congrats, BF!

I know you'll do a great job! Couldn't have picked a better RSA myself.

It would be great to have whole Midwest SW FanForce meeting!

I love meeting SW fans, anyway.

This is gonna be great, folks!
  6. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Congrats from the South Region!
  7. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    Good luck for the South Bend Force.
  8. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    Good luck and congrats, BF! I'm sure you'll do a great job. You're getting a wonderful region to look after.

To Midwest Fanforcers: Thanks for your efforts. You're all doing an amazing job!

Mr. K
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.