main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Announcement of Email Address, Kids Liaison and TA Timelord Continuum Chancellor

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jason-TA, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason-TA

Jason-TA Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2015
    Posted on FB Oct 16:

"Good afternoon,

The Tidewater Alliance wouldn't be around without you, the members. The council and staff take in all the comments and suggestions that you, provide to help make TA a fun, family-orientated social fan club. To make sure we get all of your input, you may email us anytime with any and all comments, suggestions, and ideas at tidewateralliance@gmail.com.

To get every member's perspective in the club, and with her parent's permission, I have appointed Kimmy Townsend to be our Kid's Liaison. As the TA Kid's Liaison, she will serve as the kid's voice in the club and provide the council and staff with ideas and suggestions as to what our kid members would like to see and do in the TA at our monthly meetings.

We have had a great success with our first subgroup, The TA Lightsaber Academy, that we decided to create a second subgroup, The TA Gaming Guild, which is growing fast and strong. We are now making plans soon to launch our third subgroup: The TA Timelord Continuum. As the name suggests, this subgroup will focus on all things Dr. Who.

To oversee and run the TA Timelord Continuum, I have asked JJ Quinn Baggatta to be the TA Timelord Continuum Chancellor. Quinn will run and promote this subgroup to attract our local Whovians. Quinn has shown great passion for the very popular and long standing sci-fi show, through his wonderful Dr. Who cosplays that he has premiered at Galacticon and FantaSci through the years. Stay tuned for the announcement of when you may be able to join the TA Timelord Continuum!

Please help me congratulate Kimmy and Quinn on their appointments.

Thanks."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.