main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***ANNOUNCEMENT*** TFN Forums Promotion

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by DVeditor, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Hey guys, just wanted to let you know about a fun project that the Mod Squad is discussing right now. We are looking for users that would like to create and/or host images on their sites that point back to these forums. They don't have to be big and complicated, just something that you feel would let people know they should check this place out. You can make these images for the promotion of your favorite forum, or even just for TFN in general.

If you're interested in making some of these please post them in this thread and they may be used on other forums here as small "advertisements" for various places around the JC. So in this case everyone wins because not only can you get traffic on your site by those that click on the images to come to TFN, but also you never know if your image will end up as a part of an official theme somewhere around here. :)

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, and as these progress we encourage you to host them on your sites! I'll be dropping by to let you know if there are offical updates or images you can use as this moves forward - this is a neat chance for Fan Sites because this is a new idea around here. Jump on in and enjoy the creative process! :D

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    I am not much of a graphics person, so I cannot make anything, but I would sure love to put a few on my site. I already have a link to this place on my site, and it would be really cool to have a picture of some sort.

3. KenobisHeir

KenobisHeir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2005
    What about this? I just came up with it:

[image=http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1161/tfn7rq.jpg]

4. DVeditor

Dec 21, 2001
    That could work for a small button on a site - I'll copy it into MS and let them look at it as well. Feel free to use images you create to link back to TFN on your site!

5. KenobisHeir

KenobisHeir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2005
    I don't have a site right now, but when I get one I definitely will. :)

6. DVeditor

Dec 21, 2001
    Just an announcement on this topic - there is now a Comms thread here where you can post your ideas and look at other images people are making. Go check it out!

7. Ice_Ghost11

Ice_Ghost11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2005
  8. jbird69

jbird69 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 11, 2000
    I have a links section on my website, I'd be happy to add something to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.