main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA ANNOUNCEMENT!! Thursday and Friday Night shenanigans

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    Hey kids -I thought I'd post another thingie in case nobody checks out ye olde thread.

But Thursday Night, Karty and I are off to the Amplifier to see the Birds of Tokyo play. (Ivo's back an may possibly be there so you can all meet this champion) And I may possibly be signing autographs... :cool:

BUT Is anyone doing anything on Friday Night??????

Perhaps we could get together and watch a movie/ eat pizza / worship satan...

me mobile is 0415522407.

2. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    I'll be all day paintballing on Friday but if I'm not too tired I'll try and make it for pizza and movies :)

3. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Hmm, sounds like an interesting idea. Depending on what happens thursday, I may already be there for friday anyhow :p lol

4. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    Well my place is free for moofies etc...

So we'll see how we go.If anyone knows Sal's no give her a buzz! I've lost it!

5. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I'm still around, just been a bit busy with other things lately.

I'm not sure if we're busy on Friday or not, will have to check with Soup. It'd be great to catch up with everyone again.

6. Ivo

Ivo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    Sounds like a plan I'll be there Thurs and Fri. If we are watching movies who's bringing DVD's??? I do have a collection to chose from.

7. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    I got a great collection also.
    If we're gonna watch films can we make them NON-epic films that go for many hours? That way we can get some diversity by being able to watch more films.
    Just an idea.

8. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    Dude- Gremlins 2 we have to watch. I've been hanging out to watch that for ages!

No epics I promise! We'll do it at my pad if you peeps want. Elliot can vouch that I have a bjillion DVD's anyhoo.

My Address is unit 9, 10-12 Kenilworth St Maylands. You'll need my mobile if you've never been there before to find out which goddam house is mine.

9. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Sorry I couldn't make it last night...and sorry I didn't reply to your msgs John. Did't have my phone on me.
    Was out the paintball field all day then there was a staff bbq I had to go to.

10. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Doh, didnt see this until today :oops:
    Apologies!

11. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    It's all good kids- in all honesty I don't know how many people I could have fit in comfortably anyway!

12. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    If it makes you feel any better John, on Friday I got hit square in the bollocks by an object travelling over 300 miles per hour at 10 meters away.

13. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Have another one. We used to have a lot of FF video nights at our place when we were still in Perth (and living not all that far from johnage). Always good, even if not many people show.
    On thursday night we'll be catching dinner and a movie with a group of fanforcers in Salt Lake City. It will be the second time we've met up with another fanforce group, though our Sydney fanforce meet was some years back now. We'll proudly represent the FFWAers.

14. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    SoE you should really wear a cricket box when playing paintball!
    Hope they got pulled up for a hot marker if it was 300MPH.. only 139 fps over the allowable limit!

15. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Yeah I'd forgot my box on that day.
    So I stuffed my army jungle hat down my pants and it worked great. BUT I got hit in the arse, fell on my back and got shot UP the bollocks where the hat didn't protect.

You've never heard foul language like that before!

16. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    PML!!!
    BTW WASP are having another training night tonight at Canning Vale from around 4.30/5ish til about 8 if you want to come and have a look.
    15 Baile Rd at the Canning Vale Country Club, on the north side of the Swan Brewery.

17. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    I'd love to, really would, but can't get there in time. :(

We had this huge group booking at paintball skirmish for this Saturday but all the ****ing bastards in the group pulled out at the last minute. Paul and Scott at PB skirmish said they could slot us in for free into any of the games running on Saturday (they're expecting upto 100 people) but now my mate has also cancelled at the last minute.
    BASTARDS!!!

Not happy.

18. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I'd love to try paintball sometime. Never have yet but I will sometime.

19. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    Plenty of places popping up now lots closer to the city now that it's actually legal!
    There's an indoor field in Malaga and another in Balcatta and an outdoor field in Canning Vale.
    The SSAA also has a paintball club in Kal.

20. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Argh sooo bitter. Suppose to be balling tomorrow night but NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Ahwell, Grizz, let me know if any good games are coming up. My balls are itching to be shot ;)
    HeHe...get it? Get it? Huh? Well...do ya?!

21. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    Invasion in Whipple St. Balcatta have a Tuesday night special.
    2 sessions of 20 people, 5 til 7 and 8 til 10, $10 entry and $10/100 but it gets booked out pretty quickly.

There's sposed to be a game happening on Tuesday somewhere that a mate is organising, but I'm not sure which field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.