main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Announcement

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Lego_Maul, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    I know that some of you already know this, but I want to let the rest of you know that Ellison and I are getting married in February. It looks like our wedding is going to have a SW theme, with some compromises to make my mother happy. Anyone in costume is welcome to come. I'll post more details as we figure them out.

2. I_heart_Fetts

I_heart_Fetts Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2005
    The compromise is that Larry is attending as a Wookie, right?

3. Darth_Lego_Maul

Jul 30, 2005
    That is an excellent idea. Maybe I can use that in some of our negotiations.

Actually, the compromise is that I am going to wear an actual wedding dress. That made her happy. Although she is still complaining that I don't want a regular ring. I've been hearing a lot about how he has to get me a diamond, but I don't want one so I don't see the point.

4. I_heart_Fetts

Sep 16, 2005
    I'm sure there's a Padme dress that you could trick your mom into believing is a "real" wedding dress.... and here I was thinking I would be attending the wedding of slave Leia and Darth Maul. I'm a little disappointed.

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hey there are Padme' dresses you could wear that would really nice. Just let us know when and I will come as a Jedi...What else! Hey, how about an arch of crossed lightsabes for you guys to walk under after the ceremony?

Congrats!!!

6. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Big congrats....Wedding gowns...been there done that..

7. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    CONGRATS you guys, cant wait to see the pictures afterwards.

8. Darth_Lego_Maul

Jul 30, 2005
    So we finally decided that it will be February 11. I'll post the location later. You are all invited. I would love it if people could come in costume.

9. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    Congratulations once again !

looking forward to this momentus event.

10. Darth_Lego_Maul

Jul 30, 2005
    Okay, so the reception is going to be at the Clearwater Community Sailing Center. The wedding will be on the beach across the street from that a little before sunset. I can't remember the exact time, so I'll get back to you on that. Today I go for another fitting for my dress, work on the invitations, figure out what food we are having, and hopefully look at some cakes.

11. I_heart_Fetts

Sep 16, 2005
    Mmmmmmmmm,cake. Any chance of Han and Leia cake topper thingys?

12. Darth_Lego_Maul

Jul 30, 2005
    Actually, we are considering a Darth Maul and Slave Leia cake topper. I'm sure you will approve of that one.

13. I_heart_Fetts

Sep 16, 2005
    I approve, you may proceed with your preparations.

14. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    You will have a lovely full moon in the evening sky to go with your beautiful sunset and slave chains. It will be a great honor to attend your nuptuials this Saturday and wish you both well on your life together.@};- =D= [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.