main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Enter the Episode IX Treatment Contest! Details here!

3. A Rule For Everyone To See:

The New Films staff strive to create a fun and welcoming environment for all users. This forum is a place for discussing the films, which means that you think the films are worth discussing. Constructive criticism (as deemed by the moderating staff) is welcome and encouraged. Bashing of any kind will not be tolerated anywhere outside The Sanctuary thread. See the new rules thread here. Bans can and will be handed out to anyone who doesn't abide by the forum rules.

Official Info Announcements Discussion 2.0... This time with actual announcements!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Sequel Trilogy (Released Films)' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012

I read somewhere too that they were aiming for 1998 but failing that 1999 & soon after they confirmed 1999 ................

2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Force Ghost star 8

Nov 20, 2012
    1998 would've been much too ambitious.

3. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    A New Hope was supposed to be out in 1976 as well . . .

4. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    Do we know at what point the decision was made to go from 98 to 99? Or at least the timeframe of the change? Was it before filming began?

5. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 8, 2002
  6. Dark-Vador1138

Dark-Vador1138 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 14, 2004
    i wish genndy tartakovsky will be the one doing the darth vader themed TV series

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.