main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ANNOUNCING a contest to design a new banner for the Celebration IV Forum

Discussion in 'Communications' started by ValedaKor, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    I understand this information needs to be posted in this Forum, also. It has just been posted in the C-IV forum, noting that it's time to design a new banner.

General notes:

Celebration IV is the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars. The banner for the C-IV Forum should emphasize this fact. Your assignment, should you choose to accept it :), is to design a creative and cohesive banner that will celebrate thirty years of a phenomenon that shows no signs of stopping. Remember, "Star Wars is Forever."

Banner must include the text "TheForce.net" and "Celebration IV."

General images are allowed, i.e., photos of the L.A. Convention Center, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, etcetera. Your imagination is your only limitation in this regard.

Technical notes:

See this thread for information regarding technical requirements of banner-making.

Deadline:

Entries for a Celebration IV Forum banner must be PMed to me on or before Friday, July 14. Submitted banners will be voted upon by a small squad of volunteers. Three finalists will then be chosen and voted on by participants in the Forum. I anticipate that a new and wonderful banner will be up and running around August 1.

Any questions, please PM me.

I think that's everything. If I need to post this someplace else, or do anything else with this, then please, just let me know. I'm somewhat new to these things :).

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.