main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Announcing my defection to the Rebel Alliance

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    You aren't getting any of my e-daughters!

2. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    So did Draco...until he rescued her.

And I only just realized the irony of that whole situation. In the more cliched stories (I swear to God, Jello, if you go after me for not accenting the e in cliche...) the guy who saves the princess gets her ASAP, but not in Legacy

3. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Nah, cliche is perfectly acceptable English. I prefer cliché, but that is just my own personal choice.

But yes, it just goes to show that Roan Fel isn't stupid like the monarchs in most fantasy stories. :p

4. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    What's happening here? I'm too lazy to read the last three pages.

5. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    I am the Emperor once more.

6. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Well, I am glad of your return to the Empire. ;)

7. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    This whole business has made me strongly consider taking a side. Your Imperial Majesty, go ahead and make your offer (and where can I find Mon Mothma or a similar representative of the Rebs to offer me a boon for my services)

Edit: Mac Keyboards never feel right, good thing I fixed that typo before GAJ went after me for dropping a letter from his title.

8. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    I offer you Kyle Katarn's Bryar Pistol.

9. Lysa_Dunter

Lysa_Dunter Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2007
    It's only a model!

And everyone, that means I win the pool. Pay up suckers! :p

10. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Oh, no, I'm offering the real thing.

11. Lysa_Dunter

Apr 1, 2007
    *checks the Museum of Unsuspecting Rebel Artefacts And Famous (However The Hell That Happened) Weaponry*

Stang. [face_frustrated]

>clickity< >clickity< Dear ... Boba ... Fett :p

12. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    He actually dropped it on Danuta when he ran out of ammo. He's had quite a few of them, apparently.

13. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    As a loyal follower of Kyle Katarn, I can safely say "That's not true! That's Impossible!" to your offer. Kyle would never drop his pistol, nor would it run out of ammo out of fear, and thirdly, mere mortals would never be able to heft so mighty a weapon, just like no one aside from Thor (and Beta Ray Bill, apparently) can lift Mjolnir.

Perhaps the Alliance has a more believable boon to offer me.

14. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Are you presuming that *I* am mortal?

Silly, silly man.

15. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    Typical Imperial arrogance.

16. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Typical plebeian ignorance.

17. Lysa_Dunter

Apr 1, 2007
    Typical male penis-size contest :p

18. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Immortal penoi are obviously superior to those of lesser beings. Consequently, there is no such contest.

19. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    And Doctor Doom, apparently.

You Emperor again, Jello? Disappointed man, here. The madness almost lasted weeks, rather than days.

20. Mr44

Mr44 VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 21, 2002
    Doctor Doom did? Was that an alternate universe tale?

Although Captain America has, and in the Avengers/JLA crossover, Superman did as well...

21. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I'm sure it was the Marvel Civil War arc. Hercules carried it, as well. He used it to kill a Thor.

22. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    Mjolnir can only be lifted by those that are deemed worthy. Beings such as Cap, Superman, Hercules... all were definately worthy individuals.

Doctor Doom, I'm not so sure of; I haven't read that issue. The Hulk used it to pummel Thor in The Ultimates, though.

23. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Well, if I left the throne empty too long then someone would have given into temptation and sat on it.

That simply would not do. :p

24. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    I should have left a whoopie cushion. Curses!

25. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002

That post has officially been burned in to my brain. J$, if I never have to read about your kibbles and bit again, I'll be happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.