main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Announcing New Co-Chairmen

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by AxtonTredway, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Andy Miller and Sean Sanders are the new Co-Chairmen for The Fandom Menace, Fanforce Ft. Lauderdale. This new bi-cameral executive head provides the balance that our constituiency demands and respects. This new approach provides greater flexibility and strength to deal with inevitable change. Shu-Shu Sanders reprises her role as Director of Operations, which is a combination of "Treasurer" and Logistics officer. Since The Fandomenace does not invoke a "dues" structure per se, it is up to the Director of Operations to communicate each member's financial responsibilities per event. Stacey Hacker has assumed the role of Director of Communications, which is a combination of Fanforce com., Club Secretarial duties, as well as Club Archives! Kudos to Shu-Shu and Stacey! We are in the midst of assigning a membership committee in order to handle new member registration more deftly and promptly. A Leadership/Executive Committee will comprise all other ancillary functions of governing the group such as "Seargeant at Arms", etc., as well as Vice presidents of specific Genre Divisions, ie. Star Wars, Star Trek, Farscape, etc.!

-Co-Chairman, The Fandom Menace
    Sean

2. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Congratulations to the new chariperson.
    Where does the Ft.Laderdale Fandomencae usually meet and hwo offten?
    Jauhzmynn

3. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I would like to thank our new co chairman, Sean for the congratulations. I hope I can serve the Fandomenace in my new duties as well as I have served them as city rep.

4. KierynFelaris

KierynFelaris Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    Greetings and salutations!
    As we get things back into gear, I justed wanted to say Hi and Thanks to everyone who has put their effort and their fun into the Fandom Menace, from all the activities that we have done to those who post on this board and let everyone know that we are here! We are getting some of our structure back with regular meetings and events forthcoming. I hope to see everyone at the meeting next week. May the force be with us all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.