main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Announcing the Fan Film: Spirits of the Force

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Webb, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSiderSteve

DarkSiderSteve Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2003
    As if I didnt say it enough yesterday... Great film guys. I was inpressed with the overall quality- from the acting to the FX. With such high standards, surely the bar is now raised for those wishing to make their own film. I watched it again today.. ;)

2. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    im on my 5th viewing... cant stop watching it.. :)

3. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    LOL! Thanks guys! I'm so happy you guys are enjoying it as much as we did making it! :)

4. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Great work by everybody in there.

5. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    Thank you so much.

I think I've watched it about 7 times so far.

6. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Finally able to download and watch it just now. :D :D :D :D

Can I help with costumes next time?? Please??? [face_laugh] ;) (listen to me beg)

No, seriously, this fanfilm ROCKS!! You guys did an AMAZING job - especially Webb for the countless hours of post-production. Truly dream pet-project for everyone involved. :)

CONGRATS!!!

So, um, are we going to line-up for the DVD release too? ;)

7. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    LOL! Sure, we can have a line-up!

In actuality, we do have most of the crew lined up for parts II and III. We're working with a costume designer from Grand Canyon University who I've done several shows with. But more on that stuff later.

TONS of people have been asking me about "extra" work on the next film. To be perfectly honest, the scripts aren't complete yet for parts II and III and we don't know if many will be required. We've already "cast" the major roles so if any extra's are needed I'll try and post. The trick is going to be trying NOT to have 50 extra's show up when we only need 10. This type of theatre (film) is new to me and I'm trying to keep it somewhat controled. But we'll see what happens.

In the meantime, keep enjoying SPIRITS OF THE FORCE and look forward to the eventual DVD with tons of cool stuff! :)

-Joel (Tight Stitch Productions)

8. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    OMG. [face_blush] [face_blush] I'm so sorry. I knew you already had all your costume folks lined up. [face_blush] I was being a dork when I put up the begging comment. [face_blush] [face_blush] Way to go kre...

My apologies Joel. I didn't want to sound like one more person yelling "Can I be in your next FanFilm!?"

I'll just go bury my head over here now...

9. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    No, no, no... I didn't mean it that way Kristie! Don't bury your head in the sand! I love you! LOL. No, it's fine. I was just throwing that out there for informative purposes. I didn't mean to sound like I snot. LOL. :D

If I had it my way I would create a film that had every person I knew involved in it! Honestly. :)

10. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    I just want to say...

In 8th grade, my mom started buying me the Young Jedi Knights series, and I devoured them like a madwoman. I remember thinking how AMAZING it would be to play Jaina Solo...

Fast forward six years...

Joel asks me to play Jaina in SOTF... DREAM COME TRUE!!

I am totally honored to not only play a Solo, but to have been a part of SOTF... Scott included... [face_plain]

All I can say is... I can't wait for parts II and III!!!

11. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    So i can't even play like a piece of tile in the next two parts? ;)

and that was awesome, truly awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.