main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Annoying Quotes

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Hegemon5487019, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikadojedi

mikadojedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 25, 2003
    To GUFF and DOOM. Bingo couldn't have said it better. Though "Roger, Bravo Leader" takes the cake for me.

ALSO DMSL: That change to Han over the Sarlaac is THE single worst change to the ENTIRE OT IMHO. Han became a total wimp. With no sense of bravado. Man, even on Bespin. Why not change "I know" to
    HAN: "I love you too. And we'll get married and plant trees and have a house in the 'burbs. And we'll...." (Boba Fett slaps him upside the head)
    Fett: Damn!! You're pathetic! Shut up and freeze already. GEEEEZ your giving scoundrals a bad name."
    LEIA: (Walks away arm and arm w/fett)Han, I changed my mind. I hate nice man.
    Han:(to CHEWIE) When did I become a dork ?!

2. Galahad_Skywalker

Galahad_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2004
    Gosh, there are so many cheesy lines in these films...but that's one of the reasons we love them so much, I think. :)

It was Wedge who said that in the snowspeeder, and it gets me every time. But not as much as 'Red Six, can you see Red Five,' because at the time Red Six was nothing but debris...okay, anything relating to Porkins is obnoxious, now that I think about it. :)

3. Yoda_Jedi_Luke

Yoda_Jedi_Luke Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    Heh heh, Denis Lawson's delivery of those lines is great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.