main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Annual TA Christmas/Seasonal Party

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    TO all members and friends.

As usual our meeting scheduled for December will be our Annual TA Christmas/Seasonal Party.

Date:Saturday, December 20, 2008
    Place: The Virginia Beach Central Library, The Libris Room
    Time: 2:00 pm ? 5:00 pm

As always setup will begin at 2:00. This is a pot luck social event. So please post if you are coming and what you will be brining.

Family and friends are welcome to attend as always, hopefully we will have some good friends back this year.

As customary, there will be a raffle. Please bring an item(s) to raffle plus money to purchase raffle tickets. Tickets are $1 per ticket or $10 for 13 tickets.

The raffle items do not have to be Star Wars.

Unfortunatly I will not be in attendace this year due to being deployed, but I hope to see many great pictures.

2. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    It should be a great time as always. Im torn between jason not being there. ON one hand he will be missed with his humor and openness. On the other hand it might give all the rest of us a chance to win some stuff in the raffle. I plan on bringing my WORLD Famous Mashed Potatoes.

3. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    It should be a great time as always. Im torn between jason not being there. ON one hand he will be missed with his humor and openness. On the other hand it might give all the rest of us a chance to win some stuff in the raffle. I plan on bringing my WORLD Famous Mashed Potatoes.

4. veruca

veruca Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    It's not Jason you have to worry about so much as Courtney, Thad. :p

I will be bringing taco dip, rice crispy treats, and some cookies. Courtney will be bringing "puppy chow". And no, it is neither for puppies or made from them, lol.

5. Darth_Ruan

Darth_Ruan Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2007
    Dang, we can't make it this year. we're out of town. Y'all have fun and have good eats!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.