main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Anoka Halloween Parade

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Doright, Sep 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REBADAMS7

REBADAMS7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    AAAgh!
    Next year we will request to NOT be by another loud unit!
    Reb

2. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    For the record it WAS mostly Cloudy. it WAS in the upper 40's, and it DID start to rain on the last block of the parade. ;) Sleet started to fall on our way back to rebs. Couldn't of lucked out any more than that.

Hey everyone thank you so much for coming. I know it was a bit cold and we weren't as prepared for the wait as we could have been but I had a blast! I am very grateful for all of you who showed today.

3. BogeyBria

BogeyBria Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2003
    I had a blast, Doright. :cool:

Next year thermos should come along, definitely.

I can't wait to see pictures. :D I got a few, but my camara isn't digital and less than half has been shot, so it'll be a while for me.

4. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    I started another thread for the pictures so people don't have to go through pages to find the link and maybe some other folks who were not following this thread may want to check them out. :)

Yes hot coco will come with us next year.

5. Macaw_Jedi

Macaw_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    Had a good time freezing my nalga's off.

Was fun visiting and playing before the parade. The square dancers were VERY LOUD and the songs were disturbing but not as disturbing as the Panda. Made me think of South Park. Steve finds a very cold but live mouse for everyone to play with. It was also kinda weird to run the convertable with the heater full blast while taking turns sitting in the front with the top down. That convertable was SWEET!!. Speaking of heaters what was up with the princesses SMOKING ciggies???

This year we learned though our pains but I also propose that we collebrate some kind of lunch to eat. It was way to long to wait to eat a meal and I think eating lunch while we wait will keep people less crabby.

Had a blast and probably will be insane enough to do it next year.

Macaw_Jedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.