main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

another bad day

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by chunk_the_jawa, Apr 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    well my days just keep getting better and better.

Today I managed to electricute my self while cleaning the house. I was switching the box that turns 2 plugs into 6 from one wall to the other. weel one of the little plates was stuck so I tried to popit of witha screw driver and ..well it poped of and the screwdriver slid into the plug and proceded to let me know it was HOT to say the least.
    it melted the screwdriver really good and i got a little blister on my are wear it touched the screw driver. sparks shot every where and I threw thescrewdriver acroos the room . I dont think it helped that mama had just shampoed the carpet and it was still wet.

then the guy that lives behind me , decideds he's going to have a problem with my dogs barking hes yelling at the other old man across 2 yards to tell him my dogs are out side barking starting @ 5:30 in the morning and they are out all day doing it . I have already spoke with him about this before and the dogs dont go out till around 9 in the morning they go out for a quick potty at 7 but come right back in there are also 7 other dogs in the back yards that conect to mine and his .and I have told him I will keep my dog's in side more offten which is hard with dogs that weigh 60 lbs each. so I load mama in the car and drive around the block to his house and tell him if he has a problem with my dogs he needs to talk to me about it and not tery to get every old person in the neighborhood to complain and that I'm trying to be nice about this but that if he keeps makin a fuss and causing problems I will call the police because hes starting to become harrasing he told me he has already spoke with the other neighbors and is going to file a complaint and that hes just an old man and doesnt have to put up with my dogs barking all day and night too. slamed the door in my face as he yelled he was calling the cops. so I came home and called them too after half an hour they showed up to speek with us we told them what was going on and that our dogs dont go out till mid morning and come in around five only being let out for a few minutes at a time and thatthe other dogs are always barking too, and he has areal tough time with our dogs sexual habits and the female always doing things to the maleas if she were the boss. the officer said they are DOG's what are you supposed to do ?and said she would go and speek to him and tell him its ok for our dogs to be dogs in our yard as long as its not before a certin time or after a certin time.

2. Lewis_Black

Lewis_Black Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2002
    You should get a cat.

3. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    yeah, get a cat...then give it to that neighbor so it will tear up all his furniture (especially when your dogs start barking).

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    No, get a camel, then train it to spit at him. Then say 'Camels will be camels' ;)

5. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Ich...camels...

warthogs are blech too.

Hannibal anyone?

6. vperozo

vperozo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    My friend: Keep your dogs. Let them out. Let them be dogs. If your neighbor complains, let him (he will, NO MATTER WHAT). You are not responsible for how he feels, just how YOU feel. Be peace, enjoy peace, live peace from within.

Meditation....powerful tool.

VT

7. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    uhh...WHAT?!?!

8. vperozo

Mar 12, 2002
    I'll explain it to you later JD :p Perhaps in our next meeting.

VT

9. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    "peace is for p^$$!&$" :)

j/k

10. vperozo

Mar 12, 2002
    Ahhh. A warrior indeed.

VT

11. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    no just young.

12. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    . . . & stupid. (Sorry JD, I couldn't resist)

13. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    "Some people you just can't reach...."

Don't worry about it, CHUNK, just get documentation from the cops as to the fact that you have tried to reconcile with him, and let your dogs live their lives.

14. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    just go kick the old fart in the nuts !

15. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    dont you mean in the crotch of his PANTS?

16. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    no . go into his kitchen and get his jar of peanuts and give them a good swift kick . tell him he's next .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.