main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Another Cartoon Network Star Wars Series

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by -Courtney-, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Courtney-

-Courtney- Jedi Master star 5

Oct 8, 2005
    There probably won't, but what do you think of the idea of the same guys who worked on Clone Wars made another cartoon series with 1/2 hour/hour long episodes? What era would you want it to be set in, what would the story be about? I would be interested in a series about various different parts in the events that took place before the saga, like the beginning of the jedi & sith & such.

2. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
    I doubt it although I wouldn't be opposed to it. I think the only Star Wars TV we are going to be seeing is the new Clone Wars Animated series and the Live-Action series [set post-ROTS].

3. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    ^^^ for the time being mate ;) There's almost definitely going to be more series' in the pipeline. You know what Uncle George is like for branching out. It's just those are the only two planned at the moment. I see no real reason not to go back to the successful partnership they had with CN. Time will tell.

I reckon as long as we keep watching them, George and co'll keep making them :)

{||||| ?||} -----------------------------

4. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes we will get more Star Wars TV Shows if the The Clone Wars 3D Animated Series and the Star Wars Live Action TV Series are successful which I think they will be.

5. TheWookiee

TheWookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2005
    Their best bet would be to make a SAhadows of the Empire animated movie, or a SOTE mini-series.

6. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Well GL did say that if the TV Shows are successful they may make a TV Series set during the KOTOR Era.

7. TheWookiee

Oct 8, 2005
    That would be cool as well. [face_dancing]

8. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes it would probably be really cool and maybe we'll get to see some of the characters from the KOTOR Videogames which I think would make it even cooler.

9. TheWookiee

Oct 8, 2005
    But... if Lucas writes... :eek: :(

10. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    He'll probably step back from Star Wars at that time or before that time. He may be to old to continue to do it by the time a new series comes out after the two TV Shows that are coming out soon are over. But Who knows and I would be fine with GL directing it he's the creator after all.

11. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I would only want Tartakovsky to make another Star Wars series if he hires a "continuity advisor". God knows what destruction he could make in half-hour episodes!

12. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    ^^^ [face_laugh] very true.

{||||| ?||} -----------------------------

13. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    I'm pretty sure Tartakovsky is not invloved in the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series or the Star Wars Live Action TV Series.

14. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Thanks Sherlock, but never did I say Tartakovsky *was* involved. Or maybe you just felt you haven't stated-the-obvious enough today ;)

15. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Okay sorry I was not trying to offend you I was just telling you that.

16. Minela

Minela Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2005
    I'd like to see a cartoon about happenings between ANH and ESB, ESB and RotJ.
    Actually I'd like pre and post CT. I'd also love something between TPM and AotC, I'd love to see Anakin's training.

Man, I want to see everythig.

17. TheWookiee

Oct 8, 2005
    Between ESB and ROTJ would be Shadows of the Empire. And I want that in animated form so **** bad!

18. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I hope that they do more star wars in tv.

19. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Oct 3, 2004
    Hopefully the two planned TV Shows will be successful because I really would like to see a KOTOR TV Show.

20. Darth_Newb

Darth_Newb Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2004
    would love to see SOTE with my own eyes, instead of just envisioning what i've read in my head...
    but, is there really anything worth mentioning between ANH and ESB?
    an hour and a half of the Rebels running from the Empire would be quite dull.
    sure, there could be some good battle scenes, but what else?
    i guess we could see what was going on with Jabba, Lando and Boba Fett respectively, but that's sort of reaching, imo.

i'm like you though, i want to see everything...

21. TheWookiee

Oct 8, 2005
    Well, between ANH and ESB, there has already been a TV program. The Star Wars Holiday Special. And it showed Vader hunting down the rebels responsible for the destruction of the first Death Star. [face_dancing]

22. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Oct 3, 2004
    I think that there are so mant era's that have yet been unexplored that Lucas should have no problem coming up with good ideas for several TV Shows [assuming he goes ahead with more than the already announced two]. KOTOR, SOTE, post-CT and between any of the films are all areas that could be used. Personally, I really want to see A KOTOR show.

23. TheWookiee

Oct 8, 2005
    The concept of Lucas doing a KOTOR show scares some people, so I've heard.

24. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Oct 3, 2004
    I think that there are a lot of stories that could make a very interesting TV Show. It doesn't really matter to me if Lucas himself does it or he has someone else do it.

25. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Well as I said before somebody else will probabaly be running the TV Shows by the time a KOTOR TV Series comes out but who knows he could still be running the TV Shows by then. GL may even do really good running the upcoming TV Shows, I mean he did a great job directing ROTS and after all he is the creator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.