main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Another chance to see The Island on July 20th in Citrus Heights (YES FOR FREE) Help Wanted.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Help Deadpool see a free movie and earn some cash for the Rogue Fund Pool!!

Basically I need some helpers to run the door, rip tickets, make sure people don;t sit in the reserve section, etc.

Not hard work by any means. But they pay me for covering these and I'll put that money into the soon to be created Rogue Fund Pool.

Wed 7/20 ? UA Sunrise, Citrus Heights 7:30pm.

If anyone can help let me know.

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I'm a 'maybe'. If things go well in the field and office this weekend I may do this.

3. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    It should be noted I reward all good deeds. Not only will this put money into the Rogue Bank, I have the power (say it with me like He-Man " I HAVE THE POWER!!!"...uhh sorry) to get people into other screenings that I don't run as well, Just ask AJ I got him into The Fantastic Four a short while back.

also I get those fun little promotional items to hand out.

So for those that come out and help me you'll not only have my thanks you'll earn your way into other rewards as well.

The more of these things I run sucessfully the more chances I have to get us into free movies, promos, and all sorts of fun stuff. (keep in mind...Both Harry Potter and King Kong will probably come my way later this year and Potter films by trend screen early and often....just as an example.)

If you can help that's awesome, if you can't that's ok there will be more chances later.

Thanks

4. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    hey bro you need help i am there just let me know when and where

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Good to see the effort SMS, we need all the Rogues we can to help out with this.

If Dead does a good job, this will lead to all kinds of movie premiers.

6. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    ldv no trouble all for one and one for all. what did you think of my second story . dead is gonna help me fix it:-B

7. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Thanks SMS, you can be the guy who guards my press reserved seats...aint nobody gonna argue over those seat with you!

I'll get you the info about time and place pretty soon, I need to plan my attack pattern.

8. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    rogue 12 standing by[face_beatup] now get out of those seats fool[face_cowboy]

9. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    I will help you out. That is so close, like 15 minuets from me. I use to work for Century 22 when I was a kid. Oh, it's all coming back to me now.[face_hypnotized] Give me the details, no prob.

10. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    thanks guys, seriously.

I don't know too much info just yet just that so far it's one screen (yippie!) and overbooked by a ratio of 5 passes to every 1 seat.

It's at the UA in Citrus Heights and should have a 7:30pm showtime.

I'm trying to find out which radio station (if any) is hosting, so I can get with them.

I think I have one of my DJ boyz coming along as well, but the more help the better and the more of us who get to see the film for free.

11. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I will be there in spirit for ya Dead "Use the Ballons Dead. Let go Dead. Dead, trust me" ;)

12. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Thanks Dev, no promo prizes at this one keeping it simple....but I got two boxes of promos that arrived and is be held captive in the Apartment Office till 10am when they open....and my helpers will get first crack at those.

13. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I like promo prizes. Do you still have any of the Island tickets left? unripped? I would like to get one

14. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Edit:

Ok I'VE got promo's!!

Devin I have a few passes leftover....but I got something better for you.

THE ISLAND:
    Stack of Mini Posters (same pic as the pass)

Rubber Band Bracelets that say the island (I guess in Refrence to those wrist things they wear) very cool.

WEDDING CRASHERS:
    More of those ballon kits (joy)
    Shirt
    Mini Footballs
    Metal Signs
    Disposable Cameras (with logos)
    Do not Distrub signs
    Key Chains

and this super cool metal bathroom kit (with shaver, toothbrush and more)

Very cool stuff, I'll bring some to the screening in Citrus Heights for my crew. (don't worry I'm only bringing Mini posters for the giveaways and I'll just put those out for people to grab.)

15. Jandekian_Overlord

Jandekian_Overlord Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    Decent film, but it's another testament as to why stem-cell research needs to be ceased immediately.

1984, anyone?

16. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    uhhhh anywho...moving on.

I've been talking to the local firefly group and I've got a few of them coming out to see the movie, might have a few at Stealth as well.

17. Jandekian_Overlord

Jandekian_Overlord Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    Heh. Sarcasm....gotta love it. [face_plain]

18. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Aw what-the-hey, it's the end of the season....count me in!
    Is this the one off of Greenback and the 80 (Sunrise Mall)?

19. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    dead, i am in just need the street address for the 20th and i will be there between 5:30 and 6pm unless you need me there earlier then that wont be a problem .and what is going on with stealth need the info on that also bro:cool:

20. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Literally just got some more info...but nothing much and I needed to request more so I'll be back with that.

Actually I wont need people there till 6:15-6:30, this should be simple with one screen to manage. Plus I'm going to ask for an employee to rip tickets while I just kick it and manage the list.

It's the UA in Citurs Heights which is located at 5926 Sunrise Mall
    Citrus Heights, CA

here's a yahoo page for it including a map of the area.

http://local.yahoo.com/details;_ylt=AkEmStHYSG0KFKBdqNJ93VaHNcIF;_ylu=X3oDMTBpZzIyMjd0BF9zAzk2NjEzNzY5BHNlYwNzcg--?id=21704191&stx=ua+theater&csz=Citrus+Heights%2C+CA&fr=dd-local-more&ed=i.JhPq131DwOO812uYKEooTKmFMtM3mgY05Uu0OUyJMb803cK7YoKvjkAw--&lcscb=

21. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Sounds good. I will aim for 6:00 and hope that traffic doesn't back up too much on 80.

Hmm..I need to be in Davis the next morning (thurs) for a job interview at 8am...anyone have a spare couch?

Edit: I've got a day to figure it out. No worries.

22. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    My place is a mess (due to moving and not having time to put more in storage yet) but your welcome to sleep at the New Deadpool Lair (with 80% less random gunfire).

23. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Sorry cant make it, got to have quality time with the wife after bailing on her to play at Comic-Con and buying many wonderful, wonderful things

24. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    dead, i know where it is bro i will be there[face_peace]

25. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001

Hmmmmmmm, tell that to the kid who has childhood diabetes. [sarcasm]"sorry kid, we could have found you a cure from having to test your blood and sticking yourself four or five times a day with a syringe, but due to some narrow minded views in Washington, we won't find one in your lifetime. But I tell you what, I know this Right Wing Conservative who knows a CEO of a pharmacuetical company who can supply you with all your insulin, pills, and syringes. Sorry kid, we were getting soooooo close. And remember, we need to keep those pharmacuetical companies in business. It's more important for us to keep them in business, than to find a cure for your disease"[/sarcasm]

How's that for sarcasm??

I'm there in spirit for ya Dead. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.