main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Another chance to see The Island on July 20th in Citrus Heights (YES FOR FREE) Help Wanted.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jandekian_Overlord

Jandekian_Overlord Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    Jess, is that you?

2. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    ldv, couldnt agree with you more i dont think stem cell research is a bad thing i am sure it could be but it would save the life of children and adults

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I'm so tempted to jump on this topic, but lets try to keep politics out of this for the moment. We can discuss it more in person at the film if you like (in fact, I'm sure it will come up and we will have a very empassioned discussion, which is one of the many things I love about this group).

See you tonight!

Oh, and I found a place to crash for the night (Thanks a million times Avalyn!)

4. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    DRAT! another missed chance to steal Hawkgirls DNA for my clone army.

Oh well I guess that gives me more time to continue my Stem Cell Research.

5. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    OK I'm off to my mission. SMS I listed you as just Les on the list..if they give you any grief call my cellphone.

See you kids there.

6. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    had a great time everything went smooth had a blast it was nice seeing bridge and ava there see you all tomorrow and dead it was nice meeting your family and thanks again bro see you tomorrow

7. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    HOLY SAVED MY BACON BAT MAN!!

Since I was delayed in more ways then one and none of them fun, The Rogues REALLY came through in a pinch and got things rolling without me tonight. I can't tell how COOL that is!!

SMS guarded that area like a man watching over the Holy Grail...I doubt one person even thought to ask why these seats are taped off with signs.

My thanks to you all for your hard work tonight..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I finally finished up that paper work for the screening...so it's time to try and grab a few ZZZzzzZZZzz if I can. I'll see you guys (minus Hawkgirl) at Stealth tomorrow night where I'll be (on time) and waiting with Wedding Crashers promos for each of you.

8. Jandekian_Overlord

Jun 5, 2005
    I'm a Star Wars fan and a pro-lifer....how's that for an oxymoron?

Still, I'm what one would deem a "political atheist," and damn proud of it! [face_dancing]

9. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    hmmmm oxymoron wasn't exactly the word I was thinking of. [face_whistling] :D

(it's before 8am...these are the jokes people!)

Speaking of 8am I hope Hawkgirl mission this morning went off with flying colors.

10. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Great job Rogues. We pulled together in a spectacular way to cover Deadpool's 6. (I know, it's a big job, but someone has to). ;) Thanks again Avalyn for letting me crash on your very, very, very comfy couch and for breakfast and an awesome chat this morning before I went on my solo mission. (More on that in another thread)

I can't wait until I'm actually living close enough to do this on a regular basis.

The movie was better than I expected. Ewan was phenomenal, Sean Bean was amazing since I didn't even recognize him as "Boromir" until the very end when he lost his glasses. Now Hawkie just needs to slim down enough to look as good as Scarlett Johanssen in one of those neat white jogging suits. :D

"I'm missing a left shoe...and could I get another color?" ~Lincoln 6 Echo

11. Jandekian_Overlord

Jun 5, 2005
    "Hmmmm....oxymoron wasn't exactly the word I was thinking of."

Well, if it rhymes with "mass pole," the feeling is mutual, pal.

Then again, I'm not in this business for emotions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.