main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN another chance we can meet in July

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NorvelleJedi05, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Hey everyone. O well ..... the double dutch in July idea just got busted last night. No one showed up for either the book club or general meeting of the star wars fanclub. lol
    >
    :) news: Here's another chance that we can meet. This coming Thursday the iu science fiction club will be meeting @ Mancino's @ 6:30pm and @ the Monroe Co. public library @ 7:30pm. I'm free so I'll be joining them. They'll be staying @ the library until it closes @ 9pm. I forgot they were meeting @ the library last month so I dropped in the middle of the meeting. Feel free to come by & invite your friends. I hope everybody or at least some of the bloomington star wars fanclub members can drop by. I look forward to seeing you. If everything goes as planned & I have @ least 3 members to show up then maybe I can count this as an official meeting. Thanks.
    >
    The meeting room in the Monroe Co. public library is 1A. I hope to see everyone there.

If you have any questions please contact me at norvellejedi@fanforce.net or post a message on this forum's thread. Thanks.

mtfbwy
    Brian

2. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    I had a good time with the IU Science Fiction club. They watched the 1st season of Futurerama. I'm planning on coming to more of their meetings in September. I'm wanting to go double dutch with the sci-fi club so I hope everyone can make it in September. They meet every Thursday. Though at different places. The 1st Thurs. is a pitch-in dinner & the last Thurs. meets at the public library. I hope to see you then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.