ANother Costuming Event! Sept 16 We've been asked back!

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by ChaseKeJac, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Just so we have an idea of who to send a search party out for...

Who is planning on going?

Thanks
    Bacon
  2. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If I can hitch a ride. :) I've asked locokarma if I can hitch if he's off. :) So hopefully one way or another I'll be able to attend :)

Looking forward to it! And since there's a surprise...well then doubly ([face_thinking] is that even a word? [face_laugh]) looking forward to it! As my fave man says... "I've been waiting a long time for this." [face_love] [face_batting]
  3. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nyborg,ShadowScout,Zydraid count us in.

ShadowScout
  4. ChaseKeJac Jedi Knight

star 1
    For those who need it, here are the shortest route directions from Little Rock.They ask that we all be ready by 2pm on the dot so the kids don't get antsy. We're going to be in the kids section thi time so it'll be ALOT more visible and easier to interect with the kids......Thanks again everyone!
    Turn left into the I-630 E entry ramp - go 1.6 mi 1.6 mi
    2 mins

6. Take the I-30 W exit 139B to Texarkana - go 28 mi 28 mi
    23 mins

7. Take the US-70 W exit 111 to Hot Springs - go 0.3 mi 0.3 mi

8. Bear right at US-70 W - go 6.9 mi 6.9 mi
    9 mins

9. Continue on E Grand Ave - go 16 mi 16 mi
    17 mins

10. Bear left at E Grand Ave - go 1.1 mi 1.1 mi
    2 mins

11. Turn left at Malvern Ave - go 0.6 mi 0.6 mi
    1 min

12. Arrive at 1427 Malvern Ave
    Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901

5. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You know...I think those minute times are a little bit off...Or maybe I just speed???

See you Saturday.
  6. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    You speed? Never...[face_skull]
  7. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ha Ha...

That's soooo funny.

8. ChaseKeJac Jedi Knight

star 1
    If anyone needs to call me or has any questions aboutlast minute stuff, I'll be online all day tommorrow and my phone # 501-318-8151
  9. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hey...can you send locokarma the directions on the other website?

Or call and give them to him. He was planning on following me, but I'm not driving now...

Maybe post them on the 327th site?
  10. ChaseKeJac Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm sorry I've been so slow with the THANK YOU! but my hard drive was shot and I had no way of communicating with the group.

Thanks to each and every one of you who showed up. The event is still being talked about the other day in the library and parents are already asking when the next one will be.
    It was great to meet those of you who I haven't met before and great to see those of you yahoos whom I know and love. I( hope you all got a kick out of the special surprise and I'm looking forward to seeing you all OCt. 13-14.

Sincerely, thanks to all of you for taking a Sat and making so many memories for so many kids (and adults), you have no idea HOW MANY pics there really are.
  11. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Chad it was fun. Hey Oct. 13-14th is that another Lib. thing or are you planning on coming to the stars for cars event? Also we had a blast last night at Chili's raising over $350 for St. Judes and Julia is going to see if Wal*Mart will match the donation. Oh yeah I have a database on my hardrive for event pics so any one who wants to can send them here and I can stockpile them. I have the 89 pics that Matt took. I am thinking of doing a CD to pass out when I get enough from other events.
  12. ChaseKeJac Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm hoping to make it to the Stars for Cars thing. I just need to look at scheduling....and etting Drago ARC up for one more run.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.