(Another) Cure For Mara

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Liz, May 1, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    Here is a cure for Mara story. Its inspired by the "Shortest cure for Mara" story.

Mara was getting frustrated with the disease. She decided that she needed a cure NOW. She went to prepare the new ship the "Jade this better not get destroyed by anyone".
    She woke Luke out of his slumber and grabbed him by the collar of his short and told him they were getting a cure NOW.

He complied.

The ship had been out for a few days when suddenly a wormhole opened in space.
    The ship was dragged in by a powerful tractor-beam like force.

They braced for the worse, but suddenly they were drifting in space again, and ahead of them was a blue planet.

(All for right now, I need to think)
  2. TheB5Fan Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm another cure? Is it going to be short like our last one?

Visit the Mara Jade Fan Club in the lit forum and join Team Jade! The thread is the biggest one in JC history at a huge 1561 posts!
  3. TK-667 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Actually B5, its more like 1568 now. Its also 40 pages. Sorry had to get technical.

Jedi_Liz hopefully your story goes well. Mostly it was Team Jade that looked at mine. Also hoping it was going to be serious, but now its another comedy. *sigh* Well, you have my blessing.

Cure Mara!
  4. Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus

star 5
    not even close to biggest
  5. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    Luke and Mara had no idea what they would find there, but decided to land anyway. They tried contacting spaceport control, to no avail.

Meanwhile, on the planet below, a group of Star Wars fans were driving in the area of Roswell, New Mexico. They looked above them to see what looked like an altered version of the Millenium Falcon.

They thought they were going nuts, until the ship landed in a deserted field near the road.

The ramp lowered and Mara and Luke walked out of the ship.

The star wars fans almost lost it, but then they realised that they were looking at their favorite Star Wars characters.

One of the fans, a doctor, noticed how pale Mara looked and offered to take them to a hospital.

They closed the ship and placed a security button on it.

At the hospital, Mara got examined and the doctor told her she had the flu and gave her some medicine.

She also gave her a special new flue shot.

The next day, the Star Wars fans sneaked the visitors back to their ship.

About two weeks later, Mara and Luke were back in their own galaxy.

When they got back to Coruscant, Mara went to her doctor and they found the disease had been destoryed. How, they didn't know.

Of course, about a year later, Mara gave birth to Bryin Skywalker. (And then had several daughters after that

The End
  6. Saqib ESP Jedi Knight

After yet another problem with our website (somebody out there really doesn't like us) we are finally back online. To make amends, I have uploaded two teaser pics of the opening logo and text crawl. Sorry about the inconvenience...I sense a great disturbance in the Force.
    -Saqib http://return.to/theancientpower http://return.to/theancientpower
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.