main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Another Destiny, a Dark Sider Luke AU, starring Mara Jade Skywalker, Qui-Gon Jinn....

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Hutt-Lordess, Aug 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hutt-Lordess

Hutt-Lordess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2000
    If the subject didn't catch your attention, i donno what will.
    I have part one of 9 done, so it might take awhile to get every thing posted, this was my first fanfiction story that I ever 'finished', it took me around 6 months to finish part one... so it might take me around the same time for me to finish part 2 and up... :[face_sigh]: I haven't even started part 2 yet, but that doesn't mean I don't know how the plot goes for that part...
    So, sit back, relax, and enjoy my Jedi-Abusing masterpiece(well, according to my friends.)!

Another Destiny, Part One
    Prologue

Three figures battle, two against one, all armed with some form lightsaber,
    a woman armed with a light whip, a snake-like humanoid with a single bladed
    lightsaber, and young man welding a double-bladed lightsaber, fighting the
    other two. The woman and the humanoid have been ordered to kill this former
    comrade, this traitor to the Sith Order. The woman caught the supposed Jedi
    off-guard, and the electrified coils of her light whip sliced through the black
    leather of his shirt, and dug in to the flesh of his right shoulder, drawing blood.
    He cried out in pain, turning his attack back to her, anger flaring. His attacks
    become more controlled, and his blows hit his targets with uncontrollable
    strength. He drives them towards the cliff's edge, his opponents concentrating
    so hard on the battle they don't see the almost endless drop, until it's to late.
    Luke Skywalker watched as the Sith fell to their deaths, and then headed to his
    X-wing.
    I'll post more when I have time...

2. Leia Walker

Leia Walker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2000
    Oh cool. Post more please.

3. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    Nice story! :) post more?

4. JWK

JWK Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    keep posting Hutt-lordess

5. Hutt-Lordess

Jul 19, 2000
    :) ok, ok! here's more!

Skywalker strode down the death-cold hallways of the secret Neo Sith temple,
    just below the surface of Coruscant. The temple seemed like an endless maze, but
    Luke knew exactly where he was going. After rounding the many twists and turns
    of the hallways, Skywalker reached his destination, the throne room. He entered the
    antechamber, and kneeled before a man engulfed in black robes, "Master," Skywalker
    addressed the dark man, "the assassins sent by the Order have been eliminated, as
    you commanded." And some day they will be joined by you he thought behind his
    mind shields. There was a brief pause before the dark man answered, "Good, good.
    You have done well, Skywalker." he paused. "I have another mission for you. You are
    my only spy with access to the Jedi temple." Luke nodded, "What is thy bidding?"
    The dark man smiled coldly, "You will go to the Jedi Council, once inside, you
    will regain their trust, and then attack. Let no one in the council survive.
    Once they are dead the other Jedi Masters will come to you. Fifty of my Neo Sith
    will then join you and will destroy ALL of the remaining Masters. My Sith will
    bring the Jedi Padawans here so they can begin their training under me."
    Luke stood there, his feelings washing over him like a restless ocean.
    The Jedi were his family, how could he ever betray them? And yet, even now,
    he was doing just that. He was a traitor to the Jedi Order. To some he was known
    as Darth Bane, the bane of the Jedi, a betrayer. No, he could not do this
    horrible task. "But, there are twelve in the council, two blades against twelve is-"
    "They are no match for you," the dark man cut in, "I have seen you fight SEVEN Sith
    with ONE blade, and win. Twelve with TWO should be no different." *true* Luke thought,
    inwardly he sighed, "When...is this to be done?" he asked softly, defeated.
    "Tomorrow night, or sooner. I will know when to send in my Sith." "As you wish my...master."
    he bowed, and turned to leave-then froze as the dark man began to talk again,
    "Do not try to deceive me again, Skywalker. You know what will happen." Luke didn't
    bother to turn around, he knew what he'd see.
    Jal'has Narccus watched as Skywalker left the room.

;)

6. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    awlright! post more...pretty please?

7. Hutt-Lordess

Jul 19, 2000
    okeday, liz, this' for you!

When Luke arrived at his apartment, not surprised that Mara wasn't there,
    the first things he did was change his clothes and attempt to change the
    bandages on his shoulder, though it was very hard to do with only one hand
    available. He went to the cooler unit and got out a beer, then, feeling that
    his bond mate was about to enter the room, got out a second one. "Beer?"
    he asked Mara as she came through the door, "Sure." she said and he tossed her
    one. They stood there, drinking their beer, each worrying about different things.
    They had been married for about five years, although many still considered them
    newly weds. "So," Luke asked, "how was your day?" Mara shrugged, "Nothing to
    unusual. Karrade needed my help fighting off some pirates, turns out they were
    really rebelling senators. Your sister has her work cut out for her already,
    now she has to deal with this. How was your day?" Luke shrugged and looked down
    at his feet, he had been wondering how long he could keep his involvement with
    the Neo Sith from her, he was about to find out. "OK," Mara said, walking over
    to him, "What's wrong?" She laid her hand on his shoulder. He flinched and cried
    out softly. In reaction to this Mara pushed down and squeezed hard. Luke cried
    out loudly as pain shot through his arm and neck. Mara let go, Luke tried to
    catch himself, but collapsed to the floor. Mara leaned down to help him up,
    but stopped when she saw blood soaking through the shoulder of his shirt,
    she knelt by her husband and began to take off his shirt, Luke didn't resist.
    Mara put her hands on his shoulder, gently this time, and began to unwrap the
    bandage. "What happened?" she asked him when she saw where the coils of the light
    whip had dug in to his shoulder. Luke didn't look up, "Luke, look at me."
    Luke helplessly lifted his face, the painful truth reflecting in his eyes.
    "No," Mara whispered, "No. Fight this, Luke, fight this. Don't give your self
    to the dark side." Luke closed his eyes, holding back tears of hopelessness.
    "I've tried, Mara, I've tried so hard..." Mara sighed softly, she gently
    wrapped her arms around her bond mate. Mara held Luke in her arms for several
    long minutes, until the door chime rang, shattering the mood. Mara got up to
    answer the door, an air of urgency in the room. Mara opened the door to
    come face to face with Qui-Gon, "Daddy, wha-" Mara stopped when she saw the
    urgency on her father's face. "What is it?" she asked, fearing the worst.
    "Mara, your husband is in grave danger. The Jedi Council suspects-" He paused,
    seeing Luke come up behind Mara, shirtless and clutching his shoulder with a
    blood stained hand. Qui-Gon felt the darkness radiating from his son-in-law,
    "They suspect his falling to the dark side, I hoped this not to be true...but..."
    he sighed, "You have to get off planet, and soon." Qui-Gon walked over to Luke,
    and laid his hand on Luke's shoulder. An eerie blue glow seemed to radiate from
    the Jedi Master's hand, but it faded as Qui lifted his hand from Luke's shoulder,
    revealing new skin, folding and healing it's self. "How does it feel?" Qui-Gon
    asked. Luke shrugged and then winced in pain, "Still a little sore. But it'll go away,"
    Luke said, "Thanks."
    Qui nodded, "You'd better hurry, who knows how long until they come for you."

but, now that i think of it... you already know the plot and how part one ends... :) ;)

8. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    yeah, but I never got around to reading the revised version. sorry.

9. Hutt-Lordess

Jul 19, 2000
    LIZ!!! :) that's ok.

10. Dark_Soldier

Dark_Soldier Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    this is weird, but cool!!
    I'm impatient to know what's going to happen next!

11. Keila_

Keila_ Jedi Master star 2

Jul 1, 2000
    Hey, this is pretty interesting... but I'm confused, what timeline is this, and if Qui-Gon's alive, where's Anakin?

12. Hutt-Lordess

Jul 19, 2000
    Keila: it's an AU: an Alternative Universe story, I've been meaning to write a story that explains all the confusing stuff(who are the neo sith? why is qui gon alive? where's anakin? why is the jed-oops, spoiler. ^_^)

Liz: Grrrrr..... :)

Dark_Soldier: Don't worry, I'm posting more!

Leia Walker: Where'd ya go???

Every one: I'm glad you're enjoying this!! ^_^

ok, here's more....

Mara entered the room in which Luke was changing, and grimaced in distaste upon seeing the
    black leather robes her bond mate had chosen, "Black?" Luke turned to face her, "It'll blend
    with the shadows, and it doesn't make much sound." he answered, "Any ways, a white shirt
    and blue jeans might stand out to much, after all, this is Coruscant." Mara nodded, he did have
    a point there. "Are you ready to go?" Qui-Gon asked. Mara nodded, and they left the apartment
    hurriedly.

Luke, Mara and Qui-Gon made their way through the streets of Coruscant, using the shadows
    for cover. Mara suddenly realized that they were headed not for the docking bay, but for the
    gardens of the Imperial Palace. "Luke, why are you-" Luke put up his hand to quite her, "I have
    to see her before we leave." Mara shook her head, "It's to dangerous, you'll be caught!" Qui
    stepped forward, "I have to agree with Mara, this is too risky." Luke shrugged, "Then stay here.
    I'm going to talk with her like it or not." Mara hugged him, "Be careful, damn it." He nodded,
    "I will." she let go of her husband, and he made his way to the garden. "Be careful." Mara
    whispered again.

ok, ok, i know it's a short post, but i'll make up for it later.

::giggeling:: this fruit smoothie is reaaaaaaally thick!!!

13. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Ohhh! Sounds interesting so far!

14. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    sorry! sorry! but, like now, I had waaay too many e-mails to check and delete and hotmail was going to delete some messages. come to think of it, those messages contain our first conversation and the origional version of Another Destiny. :)

15. Hutt-Lordess

Jul 19, 2000
    Really? you still have those?? wow.

kay, here's more. ;)

Leia entered the garden and sat on one of the stone benches. She sat there watching the moons
    rise, waiting.... Luke, are you there? she called out mentally, hoping for an answer. "Yes, I'm
    here." Leia turned to the sound of her brother's voice, "Luke," she whispered, "must it end this
    way? I might never see you again." Luke sat next to his sister, "Listen," he said, "I'll always
    be with you, Leia. You will always have my love, no matter what." Leia felt tears running down
    her cheek, "But, why? Why does this have to happen?" she asked, "Why is life so cruel?" Luke
    held her close to him, "How do you know this is the end? I will always be here with you, sister.
    Just remember that." Leia buried her head in his chest, "I love you." *You've always been strong,
    Leia. Don't ever tell yourself otherwise.* Luke thought to her. "Luke! Hurry!" Mara called,
    "There are guards chosen by the Jedi heading this way!" Luke got up, "Leia, I have to go."
    His sister looked up at him, "I know." He nodded, and started running toward Mara,
    "May the Force be with you!" she called after him, "And good luck."

They ran through the shadows, trying to put as much distance between them and the guards as
    possible. But their attempts were in vain, Luke knew this would only put his friends in to
    danger, "Mara, I have to turn myself over to the Jedi." "But they'll kill you!!" Mara cried,
    nearly giving away their hiding place. Qui-Gon put his hand over her mouth just in time.
    "No, he might stand a chance," he said softly, "Yoda's in the council, remember?" Mara
    pushed his hand away, "I don't care if Yoda did train Luke during the war, and neither
    will he!" she protested. Luke sighed, "Well, if you've failed to notice, they've got us
    cornered. Or did you have plan?" Mara felt tears coming to her eyes, but held back. She
    was the Emperor's ex-hand after all. "I don't want to lose you, Luke." she whispered,
    "I couldn't live if you died." Luke seemed to stare out in to space for a moment, his eyes
    glazed over. "No, no one would...if...oh gods." he looked like he was on the
    verge of collapse. Qui-Gon looked deep in to the boy's eyes, "What did you see, Luke?" Luke
    closed his eyes, trying to regain his strength. "I-I saw the future," he whispered,
    "Two galaxies... going... to... collide... a... a..." He never got to finish what he
    was saying, for even if his legs weren't about to give out it would have been too late any
    way. Mara and Qui-Gon heard the pounding foot steps of the guards, "Over here!" one of the
    guards called, and guards swarmed in to the small ally. Mara and Qui-Gon were to much in
    shock to try to defend their friend, and Luke to weak to fight back, the guards easily over
    powered them. Luke's hand were bound behind his back, and the guards started marching him
    toward the Jedi temple, not paying any attention to Qui or Mara. Mara and Qui-Gon had little
    choice but to follow precession of guards to the temple, so they could at least be there
    for Luke.

feed back please. ;)

16. Keila_

Keila_ Jedi Master star 2

Jul 1, 2000
    Okay, I'm hooked, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

17. Dark_Soldier

Dark_Soldier Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    good, very good!
    go on!!!!

18. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    yep, still got 'em. actually *frantically checks e-mail* I don't. a couple were deleted.

So keep posting! I only know what happens for a few pages more...

19. Hutt-Lordess

Jul 19, 2000
    well, here's the next part, ;), it's a cliffy ending...

Yoda was angry, angry at his foolish decision to train young Skywalker. Angry at Skywalker's
    own inner weakness that lead to his fall to the dark side. Angry that the Council ever let
    Skywalker become a Jedi Master. Angry at Skywalker being unable to save his students at the
    experimental Jedi Academy on Yavin Four from being abducted from an unknown force. Angry at
    the weaknesses with in the Council. Yadle, who sat on the other side of the room, felt Yoda's
    anger and gave him a warning look. Yoda took her subtle hint and tried to clam the waves of
    anger that toiled with in him. Mace Windu, who sat next to Yoda, gave his short friend a look
    as Skywalker, lead by a handful of guards, came through the door, followed closely by Mara
    Jade Skywalker and Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. Two of the guards brought Skywalker forward and
    forcefully made him kneel before Yoda, not that they had needed to use much force. Luke bowed
    his head, to avoid looking into the eyes of his former master. Yoda hopped down from his chair
    and stood in front of Skywalker, he lifted his former apprentice's face, so that they were
    staring into each other's eyes. This was about all Yoda could take, He struck Luke across the
    face, his short stubby claws digging into Skywalker's left cheek, drawing blood. A collective
    gasp was let out by Mara and many of the Jedi Masters in the room, Yoda began to speak,
    "Final my decision is." he said, "Though agree with me many of you will not, this betrayal,
    ignore it we can not." The tiny Jedi Master turned to face the rest of the Council, "Death."
    a murmur went through the handful of Jedi Masters that form the Council, "Death I choose
    because most merciful it is of sentences. Death because completely cold hearted I am not.
    The Council vote may it now." Yoda concluded and returned to his seat.

feedback, please.

20. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Wow. Never thought I would see the day that Yoda would strike a former padawan. But then again Yoda always did deem a bit cold.

21. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    like how you depicted the OT Yoda instead of what we see in TPM.

UP!

23. PrincessLaura

PrincessLaura Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 1999
    PLEASE, POST MOOOOORE!!! Love that story!

24. Darth Cerberus

Darth Cerberus Jedi Master star 3

Sep 12, 1999
    If killing Luke is merciful, what would have been cruel?

Great story, BTW!

Are you going to explain the Qui-Gon/Mara connection?

25. Hutt-Lordess

Jul 19, 2000
    Darth Cerberus: yes, I plan on writing a story explaining the mara/qui connection... if I can get these silly plot bunnies to leave me alone for a night!!

PrincessLaura: HERE'S MORE!!!! :)

EveryOneElse: Enjoy the show!!

Luke bowed his head, not daring to look up. He heard Narccus' words in his mind,
    "...They are no match for you." Yes, this was his destiny. If he was to die he would
    take the bastard Yoda and his precious Jedi Council with him. An inner spark of revenge
    fired his strength, the binders that held him merely eggshells beneath his feet, the twelve
    Jedi Masters merely twelve harmless flies. Annoying flies. And soon: dead flies. Luke's rage
    made him stronger, yes, but made his destiny foggier still. Destiny? And what is destiny?
    Who says we all have written destines? Yes some do have unavoidable destines,
    but few have their whole life written down in a book. Who made up the part about destiny?
    What kind of raw deal is this... Destiny? Some say some time's Two galaxies are born,
    both alike in almost every way. But only one, one, event sets them apart. A Paradox.
    But one way or another, one of the two must die. This is the law of the Force.
    Qui-Gon knew this when he was given the choice to ether join the Force in death,
    or to return to the land of the living and to the arms of his lover. But this knowledge
    no mortal can have, and he remembered nothing of it. His decision made it so that the
    Jedi Council would survive the war. But is this a good thing? Or is this the death
    sentence for the galaxy?

"Two galaxies... going... to... collide... a... a..." Paradox.

a/n: ahum... yes, this is from the time period when i was obsessed with paradoxes and such... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.