Padu, KY Another FANBOY cast member joins the 501st

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by TK8049, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK8049 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Jeremy Bulloch has officially joined the UKG. His ID is BH5211. Way to go Jeremy!!
  2. SithMonger Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yep. And I'm pretty sure he didn't get any special treatment. His costume was also scrutinized for 6 months before approval. lol

But I think Mr. Bulloch set a great precedent. He waited for 25 years for a group of his fans to give him a Fett suit. I say you guys show them how it's really done and pitch in now to get me the final pieces of my Fett suit that is needed to pass the 501st inspections.

Why wait!? Act now and receive bonus sarcasm as only your favorite Fett can dish out!

Build the suit. Help make the man! I would expect nothing less from my wonderful fans! You are my fans...right?

;)
  3. BubaFatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am a fan of yours sir, with or without costume upgrades
  4. SithMonger Jedi Knight

star 2
    You had me at "I"! lol
  5. LordINVAR Jedi Knight

star 2
    That's.... totally disturbing.

I have this desire to repaint the famous Kastel Empire poster, replacing Han's suave Harlequin Romance cover pose with Sithmonger's Fett - and looking up adoringly at the masked bounty hunter, paint Bubba - eyes all aflutter in rapt adoration.

Hmmmm.... Fanboy 4 anyone?
  6. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    Bulloch's # is only one digit off from mine. 5211 mines 5111, coincidence? I think not. Me and Jeremy go way back! ;)
  7. Wil_Sinistar Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's cool that you and Jeremy go way back. Do you go way back with Peter Mayhew? Far enough back to forget to say "punch it Chewie!" when he is sitting in your passenger seat? Just wondering. lol
  8. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    You just had to post that in a public forum didn't you? Honestly I can't believe it's stayed off here til now. lol
  9. Wil_Sinistar Jedi Knight

star 1
    Had to pick the right moment, had to wait and let you get comfortable thinking it had been forgotten. lol
  10. BibFortune Jedi Padawan

At last you had the mighty Chewbacca....and...I got nothin'. Nudd Chaa!
  11. Nardo Jedi Knight

star 1
    At least you didn't make Sam Witwer feel like a second class citizen... PV...
  12. Wil_Sinistar Jedi Knight

star 1
    Says the girl who tripped over her own feet when Olmos whispered sweet nothing in her ear.
  13. TheSimi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Don't forget the time she almost creamed Ray Park with her sabers :)
  14. Wil_Sinistar Jedi Knight

star 1
    She's almost creamed Park so many times now its becoming expected. lol. But hey, at least he remembers her name now.
  15. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    What the H clark! I'm not even involvled in this round of back in forth, dragging me into it isn't gonna protect your trooper, besides, Sam Witwer is a 2nd class con celeb, it was his 1st one! My sub-consious was just callen it like it sees it, now I gotta go someone besides you has a line of posts I gotta respond...dammit..I did it again. Pv
  16. Nardo Jedi Knight

star 1
    When Olmos says ANYTHING in your ear, you trip over your feet, I don't care if it is "hey, ninjas, or do you like cats". That man is magical, I swear he has mystical powers over females. It is not my fault. He really might be a mage.

Oh, PV...come! don't let us fight with brewster stories...cause both of us were brewsterized by Karen Allen.
  17. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    ::::.... and the heats off me....::::
  18. Wil_Sinistar Jedi Knight

star 1
    "Punch it Chewie!" Is that so hard to remember to say?

Glenn Fry just called, he said the heat is on again.
  19. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    There is waaaaay to much name dropping going on in this thread, I feel dirty, I'm goin to shower. Pv
  20. Wil_Sinistar Jedi Knight

star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.