main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Another good-bye... The Coronet

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey Everyone,
    It's so crazy and difficult as is, but you know what they say: when it rains it pours. We have sources that have confirmed that the Coronet is going to go down at the end of the year. There is a final ceremony "gala" event on the Oct. 30 sponsored but the Intitute of Aging to help them build their entertainment facility or something. Tickets are $175... Ugh... what a sad way to go! Chanel was hping they'd do something for all the regular fans but now looks like they're not. Two major losses in one month... Looks like we'll have to find somewhere else to see Matrix Revolutions. I'll post more information on this as well later.

2. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Tough loses indeed.

Perhaps our buddies Avi and AJ can sneak some die-hards in, since they'll be there.

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Lol doubtful, but if they can pull up the first 8 rows of seating that would be cool...

4. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    It seems it was a scary fals alarm. The times for Matrix Revolutions went up today at Fandango.

http://www.fandango.com/movie_page.asp?radius=true&distance=15&mv=47558&remoteFilter=&from=&refresh_date=11/5/2003&theater_id=

The parking lot is filled with event tents right now, though. and the posters are all down. It's a scary precurser to what is to eventually come.

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Then the is still a couple good movies coming out they can still play. Anyone want to crash a party tomorrow? hehe... I feel like suiting up in my gear and just charging in to defend the Coronet as an protest. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.