main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Another high poly yoda - WIP

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by yodajared, Dec 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthviper107

darthviper107 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 26, 2003
    Here are some movie backgrounds from screenthemes that show good details on Yoda, one has him looking forward with his lightsaber on one side, and then there are a couple more with details.

2. yodajared

yodajared Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2005
    Thank you very much. And don't think I haven't looked around for yoda references, because I have. I spent a heck of alot of time looking for a good front view reference. The problem is that he looks a little different in each picture and none of them are perfect front views. I ended up drawing my own.
    By the way, that picture I just posted is a portion of a picture found on the Industrial Light and Magic website. I was looking at the site one day and saw the picture, and in the corner was the page with the yoda heads I remembered seeing in that Book at a bookstore.
    Thanks again for your help.

3. yodajared

yodajared Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2005
    So...you guys are still going to send me those references, right? Everyone's asking me for the model, so I want finish this thing sometime soon. I have a break coming up, so if I can get the pictures I'll be able to finish Yoda in the near future: Ravenger, darthviper107...?

4. darthviper107

darthviper107 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 26, 2003
    That's all the good references I have, the book I have has those yoda heads, and then a few views of yoda from EP2 but they are no good.

5. fireresq7

fireresq7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    Ok as you can see I am bumping al the yoda wip threads...has anyone finished their yoda?

~Rory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.