main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Another Ladies' Night?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by SithatHeart, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithatHeart

SithatHeart Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Hi Fantastic Females of the Fan Force --

Are we ready for another session to consume too much wine and good food and further discuss the merits of Hayden's abs and Ewan's butt? Do people have the time to get together again before Christmas?

Cheers,
    S@H

2. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    What a wonderful idea! I'm in - just need to know when and where (I need at least a week or two in advance to book the night off from work).

3. Vadersmistress66

Vadersmistress66 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2005
    What dates did you have in mind Sith@heart? I should be able to swing it, would love to definetely.

4. Magpie Jen

Magpie Jen Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 1999
    The Pre-Christmas social calendar is getting crowded - not to mention the traditional pre-Christmas trip to Vegas this week! - but I'd do my best to attend! SW Ladies night was awesome.

5. Talmerith

Talmerith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2005
    Hey I would be up for another ladies night. A Saturday or Sunday night would be good for me.

6. LEXIAL

LEXIAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2004
    I would love to do another ladies night! Sat or sun nights are good for me too!

7. SithatHeart

May 25, 2005
    How about Sunday, November 26th? Would that work for people?

8. LEXIAL

LEXIAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2004
    [face_alien_1] The evening of the 26th works great for me!

9. Vadersmistress66

Oct 3, 2005
    That should work for me as well...I have a cookie baking session early afternoon that day, but we should wrap it up 3 or 4 ish.

10. Magpie Jen

Dec 19, 1999
    Possible... I'm not sure what time my niece's birthday party will wrap up that day, but I should be able to come by sometime that evening.

11. Magpie Jen

Dec 19, 1999
    We discussed this a bit at the meeting:
    Since we will have Luke with us - we should totally have a pillow fight with him! Our pictures would rock!

May I suggest we bring a pillow, pyjamas and put our hair in pigtails?

And can we watch Moulin Rouge?

What can I bring for snacks?

Jen

12. veritate

veritate Jedi Master star 2

Oct 25, 2004
    Ah, yes; the 3 "P"s of girls' night: pillows, pyjamas, and pigtails. *giggle*

Michelle, Neil said at the meeting that he'd crash the party if we didn't impose the "men must come dressed in skirts & pantyhose, with fully waxed legs" rule. You're the hostess, and I didn't want to impose the rule on your behalf...

I'll definitely be there.

EDIT: What time should we arrive?

13. DrHaggis

DrHaggis Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2004
    Pillow fights and pigtails? You guys are killing me.

14. SithatHeart

May 25, 2005
    Hi Fantastic Females of the FanForce:

Let's say 7 pm on Sunday. For those of you who need directions, (or reminders on directions) please PM me.

Pigtails and PJs will be mandatory. I will see if I can dig out some prizes for best jammies. I will arrange for the wine (if you drink something else, please bring that) and some snacks. If F.F. of the F.F. want to bring munchies, that would be great. And if boys want to come, they MUST have their own pigtails and PJs or we WILL dress them up. o_O

If Luke is to join us, could someone please bring him his own pigtails and pjs? Oh -- and a camera!

Cheers to all!
    M.

15. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Okay - I have to work Sunday from 9-6, so I will be able to stop in for ladies night (it may be a short visit because I may keel over from working the 9 hour shift). See you guys then!

I will also bring my camera for our Luke photo [face_batting]

16. vonScott

vonScott Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2006
    As much as I'd also like to crash the party, I made arrangements for Sunday eve with a friend; Transformers the Movie! (Optimus dies, Megatron lives and the Moonbases are like nummy peanuts! Noooo!) I don't know about waxing my legs, but I'd definitely shave them. And I'd like to see you gals put pigtails in Neils hair. :) *shudder* Image of Neil in a nightie...

Hm; next Hallowe'en costume idea: Stormtrooper / Men in Tights cross-over... I guess that'd be Spaceballs.

17. Talmerith

Talmerith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2005
    I completely forgot that I have a prior engagement tonight. Sorry I'll have to miss this one

18. Vadersmistress66

Oct 3, 2005
    Sorry I didn't make it out, my afternoon of cookie baking turned rather..um, let's just say there were incidents. Did you all have a good time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.