main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Another Laser Quest set for Sept. 03

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ST-NG-JEDI, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ST-NG-JEDI

ST-NG-JEDI Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    Attention everyone:
    We had such a great time =D= on Friday at Laser Quest we decided to also have a Laser Quest night. I will make reservations at the Laser Quest on 281@ Bitters / West Ave for 7:20 and another at 8:20 on Saturday September 3rd. We will need to meet there by 7:00, if you want to meet at Taco Cabana afterwards to have some nachos, margaritas and fajitas etc?.. (Just for Alex, AKA tre_si_san) [face_beatup] or somewhere else. There is a plethora of other food locations around there if some has some other suggestions. The cost of each game is $7.50, and it lasts for 20 minutes each game, if you want to play both games that?s ok too. [face_skull] Please let me know if you would like to attend ASAP so I can get the reservations confirmed.

Robert:cool:

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I'd definitely be down with that! That is a payday weekend for me so I will definitely have money! Count me in.

3. ST-NG-JEDI

May 31, 2005
    Guys & Gals,=D=
    Reminder about the Laser Quest on 281@ Bitters / West Ave for 7:20 and another at 8:20 on Saturday September 3rd. We will need to meet there by 7:00 I do have reservations set up so again please let me know who will be attending.

Thanks,:cool:
    Robert

STNG Jedi

4. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    I'm game. I lost my job. Fired from Jim's Restaurant after two days of working their. Didn't even have me wait tables yet, it was just training. They dropped me for the girl waitress.

Sin

5. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Uhh yeah - this one I am gonna pass on - too easy.

6. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....(catches breath)....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Whew. Sorry Nick. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

7. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    (raspberries being blown) meany.

8. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Yeeeees. I am a meany, AND YOU LIKE IT!!!!!

continued from previous post- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

9. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    In the words of Vader, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Sin

10. ST-NG-JEDI

May 31, 2005
    Nick,[face_monkey]

You just confirmed what everybody thinks about you. [face_beatup] ?Nuff said!?

Robert :cool: STNG JEDI

11. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    I think you like monkeys, that's why you keep posting pics of monkeys on your messages. Such a dork, can't believe we let people like you on the boards. Monkey lover!

Sin

12. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Can't believe you can't hold a job for more than 2 days......

13. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    It's not my fault. They hired two of us and they told me at first that they only maybe needed one person for the evening shifts to cover for other waiters who were off. They dropped me and took the girl.

Nick

14. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    And the sad part is..the girl was probably really ugly. What does that say about Nick? [face_monkey]

15. ST-NG-JEDI

May 31, 2005
    Nick,[face_monkey]
    You have no idea what its like to work and not sponge off your ?mother?s Credit Card?. I-)
    They hire two people, you said ?I lost my job. Fired from Jim's Restaurant after two days of working their. Didn't even have me wait tables yet, it was just training. They dropped me for the girl waitress.? Even a monkey @ SW Research can hold down a job, [face_laugh] unlike you who can NOT keep a job for more than two days, you say they kept the girl, yeah right, when they chose a person, they usually tell you things will not work out, never ?fired?, you will NEVER get it. I would be very concerned to which restaurant would want you as a waiter anyway. PS: Everyone knows what you are so name calling would be pointless. [face_clown] (What!!!!!)

STNG Jedi
    Robert

16. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    Dude, you should go see her for yourself. They had originally told me that they would hire me for like weekend night shift and they said that also they just, maybe needed one person. They had all the employees they needed at the time and so I wasn't as good as the girl and they dropped me. But there's alway Jack in The Box.

Sin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.