main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Another Logray thread....

Discussion in 'Literature' started by TOD-UK, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOD-UK

TOD-UK Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 4, 2002
    Just watched episode 9 of the ewoks cartoon, "Sunstone Vs. Shadowstone", and something struck me about Logray and his powers.

Now we know he's a shaman and has a certain about of magical powers but what IS he?

Is he a Jedi, with inate force-sensitivity ala midichlorians?

Or is he a wizard? No midi's and using incantations to summon magic, knowing HOW to use it rather being born with it?

If its the latter does that mean that Wizards as well as Jedi exist in the GFFA?

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    He isn't a Jedi, having never been trained by the Jedi Order, however his powers do come from the force, at least according to the RPG.

But to know what Lucas intended it to be (especially for the live-action ewok films) someone would have to ask him.

3. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    hmm.. ewok shamanism as another Force tradition.

4. Tam_Elgrin

Tam_Elgrin Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2004
    >>"If its the latter does that mean that Wizards as well as Jedi exist in the GFFA"<<

"That man's just a crazy old wizard."

"Wizard!"

I think so. I can vaguely recall a mention of a wizard in Cestus Deception. Or it might have been A New Threat.

5. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    There's no such thing as magic beyond the Force. You can't 'learn' without the potential to do so. On the upside, thanks to midicloreines, everyone has the potential to use the force ALITTLE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.