main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Another Mos Alba General Discussion...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by bobasparxx, Aug 19, 2009.

1. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    Took my family to Disneyland last month. Had an awesome time. First time Ive traveled by train. That was an adventure in itself. Hit a cow on the way back home! Heard that Star Tours will be undergoing a well needed makeover soon! Theres a little person (cast member) that works in the additional giftshop attached to the Star Tours gift shop that was an Ewok in EP6. Bought a few SW exclusive items from the park. Storm Trooper silhoutte t shirt, chip n dale/trooper figure 2pack and some addictive SW pins. Wasn't able to go on the Idiana Jones ride. It was shut down every time we passed by it. Splash Mountain and the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad coaster were the best rides there. The Buzz Lightyear ride was very entertaining as well. Wasn't able to enjoy much at California Adventures because my little one wasn't tall enough for the thrill rides...lol. Took about 350 pics and about 4-5 hours of video.

2. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    Wow...where is everyone?

3. APDMandalorian

APDMandalorian Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    Howdy all....I took my family to Disneyworld and other parks last year for my anniversary (married on Halloween ofcouse). It was awesome. This year, however, it's just me and my beautiful bride, Jade off to Disneyland for Halloween weekend. No kiddos. HAHAHA! I look forward to the Matterhorn, Spacemountain and especially Thundermountain Railroad. My wife makes me ride the Tower of Terror, cool, but not my favorite...I'm too old for jumping out of airplanes and that kinda crap nowadays...HAHAHAHA. My job has been very busy...go figure, here in ABQ.

4. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    Right on, thats awesome...being married on Halloween!

5. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    Spencers has Star Wars character ballcaps displayed over by its halloween costume section. Noticed Boba Fett, Vader, and a Storm Trooper...

6. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    Any info on C5?

7. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    Anyone notice how the new walmart symbol "spark" resembles the empires cog? Very uncanny...walmart is known as the "evil empire"!

8. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    that's kind of what i thought, good call.

9. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    Any word on the SW tv show?

10. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005

I don't know if you have seen this yet but this came out a while ago about a month ago.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/SuperGamer/news/?a=16096

also anybody going to free comic book day.

11. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    You bet! The DRS will be at the Hastings on Montgomery & Wyoming from 11-1 and at Lobo Comics from 2-4.

12. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    cool cool, I'll head over and check it out.

13. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Ended up going to astrozombies and it was packed. how did the troop go at lobo comics and Hastings?

14. FlirtationOfficer

FlirtationOfficer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2005
    anyone going to C5

15. DarthFrank777

DarthFrank777 Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2006
    Does anyone use this forum anymore.. I logged on today to check it out. Did it move whats going on?

Frank

16. DarthFirebird

DarthFirebird Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2006
    Hey, anyone still around? Is there a webpage still or a new one? Anything going on or things kinda fizzle out? Howdy from a long lost soul.