ANOTHER Movies in the Park!

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by BellaSabrina, Jun 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm with Ed too. If its on Tuesday the 20th count me out. Sorry :(
  2. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Word. If it's the 20th, I probably won't be able to wheel and deal and make it, unless I get my boss to put me to open till 5pm anyway JUST IN CASE it rains on Monday.

Let's hope for WONDERFUL weather on Monday!!
  3. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    What'll be the plan if we get washed out on Monday? Will we still be going or should we bail?
  4. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    The weather forecast looks pretty bad right through to next Friday. :(
  5. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    IF Monday is a wash, then it's on for Tuesday. If that is washed out- we cancel.

'nuff said

~DG~
  6. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    If Tuesday is washed out, there will be no rain date.
  7. iycis Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't think I can come to this anymore. See my post on the NJO forum for more info.
  8. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    We're ON for tonight! I got off the phone with the guy who is running it and all systems go! So far, we've got a pretty good amount of people showing up in costume! If you are still home and would like to join us, if you are volunteering in costume, please be there by 7pm. Directions are on the first page of this thread. If you would like to just sit and watch the movie, it starts at sunset. Hope to see you there!
  9. XenoSphere Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry I couldn't make it guys. My ride, which coincidently was my girlfriend's mom, bailed.
    I definetly can't miss the next event!
  10. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Last night was a good time. I'm glad we went to this. They invited us back for next year as well. We're really hitting homers with these 'movies in the park' gigs.
  11. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    I got an email from them today and they were VERY happy that we came and that we were a hit :) We are invited back for next year AND for another town too :) ALWAYS BONUS.

Thank you for everyone who came out from our group last night. Thank to you the members of the Rebel Legion & NER that came out as well to support us :)

Like always, we did good ;)
  12. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    I got the newspaper picture in the mail today :) We're all teaming up on Gary. *laughs*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.