main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Another new member! :D

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Power-of_the-Force, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Power-of_the-Force

Power-of_the-Force Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2002
    Greetings exalted ones. I am new to the Detroit Fan Force. I just recently intercepted your transmissions of the meeting this Saturday night. Providing I don't get lost, I'll be there. It's so cool that there is a Star Wars fan club in the area! I look forward to meeting all of you.

See ya Saturday!

2. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    Welcome to our little (but growing!) group Power!

3. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    Welcome, POTF!

Always glad to have new members. I have to ask you about your email address. I'm an American History teacher, so you can understand why it caught me attention. Any particular significance you'd be willing to share? Honestly, I wish I'd thought of it first. ;)

We all look forward to meeting you on Saturday!
    Regards,
    M.

4. Roknar

Roknar Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2002
    Hey, I'm some what new. I'm jeff, I was at the meeting in Border's. I was the one who spyed with huttese. I will be at the meeting saturday.

5. huttese1138

huttese1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    It's about time...and I thought we weren't going to bring up the spy thing anymore!

6. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    You two will never live that down...you know this, right? ;)

We'll just call you two our Sith Spies. ;)

7. DarthPhelps

DarthPhelps Jedi Master star 5

Jan 31, 2002
    Did I miss something due to my late appearance at Borders? What's with the spying references?

BTW - Greetings, Power-of_the-Force, and yes it's about time Roknar!

8. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    Hi Jeff,

It is about time you chimed in! And, Diana's right, you'll never live it down! But what a fun thing to tease you all about! Glad to hear you're coming on Saturday, Jeff! :)

DarthPhelps - Roknar and Huttese1138 came to Borders and sat at a table nearby to sort of "check us out" before deciding to join in. They wanted to make sure we weren't complete weirdos. As Huttese tells it, he'd been burned before, so despite our teasing, it was probably a smart move.

This whole meeting folks you've only communicated with electronically really is a leap of faith. So far, we've been really blessed in our little group! Everyone is very nice and seems to gel quite nicely. I hope that all you new folks coming this week and in future meetings will feel welcome and join right in on all the fun!

Regards,
    M.

9. SparklerV

SparklerV Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    Kris!

Talk about a small world! Guess who this is?! It's Catherine... you know the one you used to work with at the Museum?! :-D

How the heck are ya? Drop me an e-mail when you get a chance ok? sparkvallen@yahoo.com.

Catherine

10. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    Wow, all the newbies are amazing!

We'll dominate the FanForce in no time! :cool:

Welcome to you all! I too, look forward to meeting you all on Saturday. And remember...vote TheHuntressDiana on Saturday for City Rep. :cool:

11. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Hi new people!Hi old people,too!(don't want to leave anyone out)

Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday.This looks to be our biggest and busiest meeting yet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.