main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Another New Member

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Obi-Dude1007, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Dude1007

Obi-Dude1007 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Hi everyone!

I'm just a simple newbie trying to make my way in the universe.:)

And now for the long introduction...

My name is Michael and I live just outside of Philadelphia.
    I am 16 years old and have been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. My favorite movie of all is ROTJ and my favorite character is Obi-Wan. I think that the Prequels are amazing. My favorite is AoTC. Although, I have seen ROTS three times. I think that covers everything...
    See you guys soon! :cool:

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Welcome to the Jedi Council forums, Obi-Dude1007 (Michael)! :cool:

We are happy and honored that you have decided to join us in discussing George Lucas' masterpiece, the Star Wars Trilogy. Seeing as though your all time favorite film is ROTS, and trilogy being the prequel series; may I direct you to our discussion forums? First, Revenge of the Sith is a forum where you may discuss any aspect of that particular film. Such as: (Character traits, hidden objects, or even questions you may have concerning the film). Secondly, we link you to the Prequel Trilogy forum. Where you can discuss any and all aspects of the new three films.

I personally hope that the above information is very handy, and will help you as you continue to grow in your excitement and fandom of the SW trilogys. If you need any help, and I mean any at all; please do not be afraid to shoot me a Private Message, or e-mail me (All the information can be located in my profile). Once I recieve your message, I will be sure to answer it as quickly as possible ;) .

May you enjoy your stay, and God bless! :) :D

3. Teh-Mole

Teh-Mole Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2003
    Welcome, Dude! Always fun to welcome newbies who just love SW. I'm not very helpful, I have no links or advice, just... WELCOME !!!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    *first thought* Haven't I welcomed you before? :confused:
    *second thought* Mhm...
    *third thought* Ohu, it was in the other thread. :D Man, I become old. [face_blush] :p

Welcome again, Obi-Dude1007! :)

It's great to see your own introduction thread. :) Here we can welcome you a lot better than in someone's else thread. ;) :)

Since you're from Philadelphia, maybe you want to meet other fans from your area online and in RL, then you should take a look at FF Philadelphia. :)

Enjoy your stay and have much fun. :)

5. Obi-Dude1007

Obi-Dude1007 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Thanks for the suggestion of making my own thread. This is much more helpful. [:D]

I guess my first newbie mistake was replying to another thread instead of making my own. Oh well... thanks for all the help and I'll see you guys on the web!

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    You're welcome. And it is great to see that you have the courage to do it. [:D]
    There are some who never post an introduction thread and some get the advice, but never have enough courage. ;)

And don't worry, it isn't really a (newbie) mistake, at least one of the smallest ones. ;) :)

7. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    Welcome Michael! :)

My name is Michael too! :D Have you checked out any of the links in the forum header yet? If you haven't then you should.

TFn is a big place so don't be shy to explore! :cool:

Enjoy your stay! :)

~Agent

8. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Heya, welcome to the boards.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. Also feel free to post anywhere here in Welcome New Users for as long as you'd like, we have a couple social threads you can check out - meet a lot of great fellow newbies. Just don't be shy to explore, and don't be shy to look at some of the helpful links above.

Enjoy your stay!

9. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome Obi-Dude1007.

10. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Hi Obi-Dude1007!
    Welcome and hope you like it here. My fav. movie is ROTJ too.
    Well, the others already told you a lot about this forum, but maybe you also want to check out the social threads. The "Newbie Welcome Party", the "Pillow Fight" and the "Hug a Newbie" threads.
    Have fun!

11. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    [face_dancing] WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!! [face_dancing]

12. Kams_Kitten

Kams_Kitten Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2004
    Welcome I hope you enjoy our home here!

meow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.