main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Another New Post.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by tour_de_crap, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tour_de_crap

tour_de_crap Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2005
    Like the subject says, this is another "Hey, I'm new" post.

I'm a long time huge Star Wars geek but just joined the forums. I just joined the Boston Rebels group as I'll be attending school there this fall, but I'm also joining in this forum because I live in Portsmouth, NH.

Hope to talk to some of you!

-Kelly

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Welcome aboard! We are actually going to be having a meeting soon, probably near the end of the month and are more than welcome to attend! We usually meet in Somersworth, which isn't too far for you if you are still in Portsmouth at that time :) If you want to come, let us know and we can give you directions... very easy to get to.

Again, wlcome aboard and make yourself at home!

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello Tour!

You are more then welcome here at our boards. We have a few rules like ever one else here. They are....

1)We keep it clean here. (Words, Pic's ect. )

2)You can talk about anything you wish. Not just Star Wars. We talk about all Sci-fi. Movies, sports ect.

3)ALL WAYS ask ??? with out them we never can get any answers.

4)Lasted, but not leased HAVE FUN! That's way we are all here.

Really it's that easy. Your more then welcome to but up posting. Jump in to any conversations going on. Plus someday maybe you can join us for one of our meetings. We meet mostly every first Sunday of the month. (-) Holidays ... say like July 4th. So again, any ??? feel free to email any of us and we'd be more then glad help you out.

SeeYa!
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.