main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Another new RSA checking in.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Drk Father1, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    Hello all, as you can see, I'm the second new RSA for the Midwest, just recently promoted!

Please feel free to let me know if you need anything, and if its something I can't do I'll be sure to pass it on to those that can!

I'll be gradually popping in to everyone's forums to take a peek around and hopefully we'll get to know each other better. I'm online most of the day so feel free to contact me whenever you need me.

And please...be gentle.

(okay Mirax80, now we can begin our diabolical plans...)

2. lostinryloth

lostinryloth Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2005
    new to the forums, in louisville area, would like additional info about anything i might need to know. What is RSA?
    Thanks

3. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    RSA = Reginal Support Administrator

DrkFather1..... all I have to say is: [face_devil] [face_laugh]

WELCOME!

4. Darth_Djinn

Darth_Djinn Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2004
    yes welcome Drk Father1 may your reign as RSA be long and without incident... To introduce myself I am the PR officer for the Heart of the Alliance FF in KC, MO. I am currently working with Daj on the Midwest Regional Meeting in St.L set for June. We look forward to having you and Mirax80 join us...

5. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    If you're new to the Louisville area, check out: http://boards.theforce.net/louisville_ky/b10165/p1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.