1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Victoria. BC Another Newbie signs up!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by C4-One25, Apr 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C4-One25 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Its my turn to step into the fold! Here I am another Victoria newbie who's been lurking about waiting for the right time to come out of the psychological shell.....Alakin finally wore down my defenses and made me realize what a fun group of people ya'll are. Way to go Flip! You managed to get me into one!!! So aside from welcoming me, I'll take a little hint from Janitor and ask this question.....how couldnt star wars be a daily part of your life with a last name like mine....Chris VATER....and yes...it gets pronounced the way you think!
  2. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey, *cool* last name....think of the fun you could have with that....messin' with everyone's minds....surely I'm notthe only one whose mind automatically wanders in such fiendish directions. :D Hey, look at it this way....when we say that we know Vader....technically it wouldn't be a lie. ;) What, I'm just saying! :D

Welcome, though. :D

Dawn.
  3. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    Hello Chris, nice to meet you !!!
  4. Rani Veko Jedi Master

star 4
    I like the name, Chris. Somehow, it reminds me of explosives, though. It must be the "C4" part. :eek: I imagine you got teased a lot in school. Got a list of names we can track down and exact revenge upon for ya? :)

And you're only a newbie to the forums, dude. You were a member of our chapter the minute Al brought you to your first activity, which was...well, a long time ago. :p If we were a frat, I think we could skip the traditional hazing rituals and go straight to the kegger, in your case. ;)

Hmm...kegger...now there's an idea... [face_devil] :p

- Rani
  5. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *remembers a certain night last year, celebrating a certain CR's birthday, with sake and wine, among other things* And we don't even need a technical kegger....imagine that. ;) :D

Dawn.
  6. Rani Veko Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, my birthday was a private party, and not part of the chapter activity we had earlier that day. It's only because Derisa made an accidental goof-up with the invites that all the SCA folks she invited didn't show up, so the party seemed like a chapter activity, since all the same people were there.

goes back to rolling kegs from the Bar and Grill, ordering a hot tub, and writing up invitations...

- Rani
  7. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    A goof-up, maybe so, but I've heard of far more catastrophic goof-ups in my time....heck, I've *experienced* them! :) - so I'd say as it really didn't turn out so badly after all. :D I suppose so long as the goof-ups keep being ones of that nature, all shall be well. :)

*perks up some at mention of a hot tub* Oh....if only.... *wistful sigh*

Dawn.
  8. Vills-Kavic Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey C4-One25!

Now with you in the Base, I will see even MORE of you over at your place! :) I look forward to a good "thorough" Star Wars discussion.... :p

-Vills
  9. C4-One25 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I dont know if I am up for a Kegger just yet......the day I say yes to a kegger is the day when I mess up a rather large building drawing and have to re-engineer it the next day "under the weather"
    Now the hot-tub thing...that's my kind of deal....and Rani, you're right about the C4, now if people can figure out the One25 part I'll be glad to share donuts :p

10. Alakin_Marshwalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ooooh Ooooh I know ;) Do I get donuts now?
  11. _Derisa_Ollamhin_ Force Ghost

star 4
    Bugger. I *did* know. It was right there, on the tip of my mind... nope, it's gone.c I think it had something to do with helicopters, though. :)

Hot tub... that *is* a good idea! Where are my Yellow Pages...

Welcome aboard the silliness, C-dawg! Good to have another poster (we've insisted lots of times that we have lots of people, they just don't all post. I'm hoping those who doubted are noting it for fact now.) :)

I'm working on that character you PMed me about. I'll let one of the guys help with the roll-up on Thursday, and then you can jump in. I think they're gonna need a person of your skills. :)

And thanks for letting us use your place for the last event. It was fun. :)

Take care!

*Derisa*

12. C4-One25 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Nothing to do with Helicopters at all, quite the opposite, really....more to do with bar spins :p I'm hoping I'll be in shape tomorrow, feeling pretty sore right now, and no Alakin, you've got insider information, you and Martha Stewart are exempt from the donut offer
  13. MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome aboard, C4-One25! :D I?m so glad that you could join us and I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Not to derail this thread, but I just wanted to drop a very brief note to let everyone know that there?s a new user from Victoria named Gysenji in the Welcome New Users forum. I?ve directed him this way, but some of you may want to come and say, ?Hi.? ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.