main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Another Newbie

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by cha0s73, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cha0s73

cha0s73 Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2005
    Hi guys im new to the forum and am glad to see some people in my area with the same interests..Im getting my storm trooper armor tomorrow and will be trying to get it all ready in time for halloween.

2. riquigonjin

riquigonjin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    Welcome, and hope you do get it ready by Halloween

3. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Welcome aboard - can't wait to see your armor! Stop by our DVD release event if you want to meet everyone.

4. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Hi chaOs73. Welcome to our group. Come join us for bowling on Saturday or the DVD Release on Halloween...& Nov 5th. LOTS of opportunities to hang out with us coming up. We would love to have you!

YAY! More people!

5. cha0s73

cha0s73 Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2005
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome..I think I may go to Orlando for Halloween but im definately down with the 5th.....Anyone here in Jax have trooper armor in case I have ant questions on assembly??

6. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Welcome cha0s73....glad you found us...hope to meet you at the bowling event and Nov. 5th....this group is really great and I am sure you will like everyone.

7. avoidinreality

avoidinreality Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2005
    Welcome! Everyone here seems so nice, I'm sure you'll love it!

8. jediadigallia

jediadigallia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2004
    Hey! Welcome...I have some sandtrooper armor. I am still working on it, though. There are some really good sites out there for assembly help. PM me and I'll send you the links.

9. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    cha0s73 - welcome welcome welcome! We've had a lot of new people lately so don't feel shy about jumping in. We all LOVE Star Wars - that's the main thing!

I am getting ready to order armor [face_money_eyes] and mine will be in pieces also - my brother has worked with plastics before so he is going to help me assemble mine. There are several other people who have armor though so I am sure they can answer any questions or drop by the 501st - I KNOW they can answer your armor questions there.

10. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    hey!wassup :p nice to see another trooper.i have star wars galaxies (an HUGE online universe where i can get screenshots of about ANYTHING in the star wars universe)so if you need any shots of anything (stormtroopers,darktroopers,rebels,pilots,mandolorians,jedi,all that good stuff) i can get them 360 degrees.i made some of MY SUPER RARE CHANCE IF GETIN A HOLO CALL FROM PALPITINE HIMSELF!!!!! check out huge vader blooper with arms and scroll to the bottom (im a trandoshan -thats a reptilian humanoid) youll seee the screenshots.

11. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    Welcome to the group. we look forward to meeting you in person.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.