main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Another newbie

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by salsolo100, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salsolo100

salsolo100 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    Hi. I'm another new member, as the thread suggests, Just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself to everyone. I go to BYU, but can't seem to meet the Star Wars fans. Excited to be here!

2. Toran-Kal

Toran-Kal Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2001
    Well now you've kind of met at least one SW fan going to BYU. There are a few more too.

We're glad to you have you here salsolo. Hopefully you can make it to our activities.

3. Sprry75

Sprry75 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm relatively new to these forums myself. I used to post at SirStevesGuide, then moved to Bananpunk's CollectStarWars.com, which is now Rebelscum.com. I'm also a BYU student. This is kind of cool, and it also explains why it's so tough to find action figures around here ;)

4. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings salsolo100,

Welcome to you! :D

Hey Sprry75, I'm an avid collector myself and have always found it challenging competing with the other collectors in Utah County. ;)

Later,

5. DarthScud

DarthScud Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    It not just toys, my inlaws in New Jersey walked up to a theater may 19, 1999 around 7 PM and bought tickets for the next show.

I guess I would rather have SW fans around than be the only one, espcially since work and family and everywhere else there's usually at least one or two other huge fans to talk to.

6. LaurenFett

LaurenFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm amazed at how many Star Wars fans there are in the Provo area! Here in Delaware there's me, and then perhaps a few semi-fans. I'm looking forward to getting out there in June and joining the BYU crew of fans.

7. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Welcome to the forum, everybody! I apologize for not jumping in sooner, but I had a little real life stuff which required my attention.

I look forward to meeting each of you at a meeting! Please check out the "the floor is now open" thread for information on the next activity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.