main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Another One of my crazy story ideas: The Jedi Order Searches for the Holy Grail

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mr. P, Apr 23, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Movie Maximus

Movie Maximus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2000
    Right on, Clay!
    And I'd like to take this moment to thank Clay for inspiring me to pursue this dream of filmmaking that I once had, lost and found again. It was his Matrix saber test that made me believe that I could actually do this. Thanks, Clay, I'm sincerely grateful to you, and you have both my respect and admiration, as well as my friendship.

2. Xander28

Xander28 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2000
    I would like to agree with Movie Maximus (by the way MM.....true...lol ). I posted perhaps my longest post EVER over at swvideo about what made me want to make movies. (Clerks being the first, and Clay showing that lightsabers can be done at relative low cost and look GREAT). I have written Clay a couple differetn times and he has always responded with kindness and helpful answers. He's one of the nicest guys I have "met" online and makes one HELLUVA a good lighsaber!
    Ok, enough gushing...Clay is probably gonna blush.

Patrick

3. Jean

Jean Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    Upping for the move

4. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    I need to see Holy Grail again, but this is rapidly becoming a dead string. Will nobody post?

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Considering that no one has posted since 2000, I doubt it will get a new post. ;)

6. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Aww, come on, this has great potential! Someone with more free time and a better understanding of Grail get on here!

7. Discorpor8

Discorpor8 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    I'll continue this...

Qui-Gon continued down the muddy path, Oafy with his kazzoo close behind. Finally he came upon a small creature with pointed ears in front of them.
    "Ma'am?"
    "It is sir you mean, a man I am. Yoda my name is."
    "Well, I didn't know your name was Yoda, sir."
    "Find out now, did you? Treat me like an inferior you automatically do. Only because of my size. Size matters not to me."
    "Well I am a Jedi master."
    "How you got that you do not know? By exploiting the working class you did! If went around I did saying a Jedi Knight I was, put away I would be!"
    "Look-"
    "A Jedi Knight you cannot be just because thrown at you a lightsaber was! A mandate from the masses supreme executive power comes from!"
    "SHUT UP! I ORDER YOU TO SHUT UP! Bloody womprat!"
    "See that did you? The violence inherent in the system! Being repressed I am! Being repressed I am!"
    After some time, Qui-Gon heard the familiar humming of lightsabers. He ordered Oafy along, and they came upon two Jedi Knights fighting viciously. One wore all black, another in the standard-issue brown tunic. The one in black finally Force-choked his opponent, and victory was his. Oafy recognized the man in black. It was the Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker.
    Qui-Gon walked up to Anakin slowly, and said in his most self-important voice,
    "You fight with the strength of many men, Master Skywalker. I am seeking Jedi to join me on my mission to find the Holy Grail. You have proven yourself worthy. Will you join me?"
    "No."
    "I have no quarrel with you Anakin, but you must come with me."
    "Then you shall die."
    "So be it!"
    Anakin and Qui-Gon drew their lightsabers, and began to duel. Anakin swung wildly at Qui-Gon, narrowly missing a lock of his long hair. Qui-Gon parried and back flipped away, and sliced off Anakin's non-robotic arm.
    "The fight is mine, Anakin!"
    "It's just a scratch!"
    "A scratch? Your arm's off!"
    "No it isn't!"
    "Look!"
    "I've had worse."
    "You lie!"
    Anakin attempted valiantly to single-handedly defeat Qui-Gon, but in a whirlwind of action, he found himself disarmed. Qui-Gon, grateful for his victory, knelt down in a combination of exhaustion and prayer. Suddenly, he felt a boot connect with his head.
    "Chicken!"
    "Stop that!"
    "Had enough, eh?"
    "Look, you stupid bastard! You've got no arms left!"
    "Yes I have."
    "Look!"
    "Only a flesh wound!"
    "Right!"
    Qui-Gon swung his lightsaber expertly, cleanly severing Anakin's right leg.
    "I'll do you for that!" Anakin cried.
    "You'll what?"
    "I'm invincible!"
    "What are you going to do? Bleed on me?"
    "The Dark Side always triumphs! Have at you!"
    "You're a loony."
    Exasperated, Qui-Gon rolled his eyes and sliced off Anakin's remaining leg.
    Anakin stared up at Qui-Gon in anger and pain. "Let's call it a draw."
    Qui Gon motioned Oafy forward, and they marched on, leaving Anakin's stumpy, limbless torso behind.
    Anakin, half wishing for Palpatine to show up and help him, yelled, "Oh, running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming for you! I'll bite your legs off!"

Fin

8. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    A very frail nerd covered in a checkered shirt and high rise pants walked by Anakin as he yelled his last words.

The nerd pushed up his glasses and stated: "Worst. Star Wars Episode. Ever."

He then walked away, his pale skin fearing the wrath of the sun.

----------------------------------

(Dunno where that came from, but I'm bored right now)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.