Chic, IL Another Penguin?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by PenguinJedi, Dec 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BespinBelle Jedi Knight

star 1
    Aw Haz, now we don't get to see how long it would take Sithy to figure it out...

And thank you for the kind words. But now you've got me thinking about making some fairy wings and trying to get them and a tiara on our adopted Han the next time he's around. I may need your help with this plan... [face_devil]

Oh, and welcome Pen Guin. If you stick around, I think you'll come to find the @sshole-ishness here can become endearing. Or addicting. Maybe both.

2. Sithman Chosen One

star 7
    "Aw Haz, now we don't get to see how long it would take Sithy to figure it out..."

I probably never would have. Well, until I attended an event with this Pen Guin. That woulda been a shocker.
  3. Dex_Luminara Jedi Knight

star 3
    I stand corrected, "Mistress" Guin, then! That should make it all the easier to tell them apart. LOL Well...sometimes!
  4. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    HA HA!!!!!! You penis-centric dorks!
  5. Sithman Chosen One

star 7
    That post is funny because "dork" is slang for "penis."
  6. Hazmatt Jedi Master

star 4
    And "Sithman" is slang for "dork". No, not slang. Equal to. :)

DISCLAIMER: Non-offensive smiley added so nobody takes me seriously, although I wouldn't mind seeing Sithy try to 'bring it'.

<Russian accent>

I snap you like twig.

</Russian accent>
  7. Sithman Chosen One

star 7
    Boy, you seen my lightsaber-twirling skills. I'll bring it and much more!

P.S. I do not deny the "dork" allegations.
  8. Dex_Luminara Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nor do I, calling someone on these boards a "dork" is like saying Bosh has no humility. [face_devil] Now while I don't consider myself "penis-centric", at least with "femme" in your name its pretty much a given. Since we already know one Penguin that happens to be male...simple mistaken assumption. You'll have to excuse me, I DO work in an environment that employs about 700 men and about 20 women, much to my never-ending disappointment.

Generally the messages around these parts are pretty asexual unless Dartha and Bosh are missing each other! :D But welcome aboard the "Chaos Train" nonetheless, Pen Guin!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.