main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

another question...

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by King Adrock, Jan 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrescentJedi

CrescentJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 1999
    <<BTW, where can I post a Sabé fanfic? I don't want to interrupt CrescentJedi's Sabé journal.>>

Queen Sabé, my advice is to start a new thread with the title of your story in the Fan Fiction forum. It will be seen quicker and get more response.

2. Lt. Page

Lt. Page Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 1999
    Gotta stop this thread from going over to the second page.

So what will the title be for the next thread? And who will start it?

3. Yoshi the Green Jedi

Yoshi the Green Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 11, 1999
    Eek! I add my name to the list of all not posting recently. My time has partly been consumed by school (but I'm just a high school freshman) and partly by clarinet practicing for a church service next Sunday. ergg..

Some random comments to get me caught up...

I don't know which HM it is, but I love the tennis shoes contrasting with the dress. It's pretty funny.

Yane's pic of, well, Yane, ( ) reminds me the of the Qui-Gon pic that Gomer Tonic uses at the beginning of his posts.

Serge: Uh, interesting news there

Sheesh, there's an Aurra Sing deluxe thingie and nothing for the HMs?? Look at how our little "society" has thrived based on these 5 characters! There's enough stuff about them to make dozens of deluxe thingies..grr. Well, looking at it objectively, the reason is that they want to sell it to fanboys who are obsessed with Sing. Fortunately, the HMs are so cool they don't need extreme popularity like AS

Ha! I have my own scheduling problems, even though I'm in HS. Our school requires that over our four years, we take Computer Science at some point. The problem is, for people taking any music course (like me) the only way to take music courses, CS, and World Studies II (which the county just added to the curriculum..aargh) is to take CS over the summer. So I'll have a very boring summer. But I guess it's nothing compared to what the "of Naboos" are going through.

Lt. Page - have you been to the HQ? We need to get Mission 3 going! The problem is that no one checks in anymore.

I'd love to start the new thread, but I'm afraid I'm so undependable I'd start it too late.

4. jeditictac

jeditictac Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 1999
    hmm. to first vote on who shall start the thread. who has not already done soo (yes, i am rather lazy on my slow computer and have not looked at QG'sP webpage. i stink!)

:-( i miss everyone. stupid thread problems.

5. Queen Sabé

Queen Sabé Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 1999
    How's it going everyone? I've been so busy this week but my work is finally all turned in...for now. There's more due next week.<sigh> rolleyes.gif

Saché and Yané, I know how much of a pain scheduling can be. There are two professors in my major department who are going on sabbatical during the same semester so I have to do some creative scheduling in order to get the classes I want.

Hope everyone had a good day!

6. jeditictac

Oct 14, 1999
    yoshi two summers ago i had to take a summer school (for bus applications 2) because i needed it but didn't have time. it wasn't that bad. it ends in the afternoon so you'll have the rest of the day to hang out :)

hope everyone had a good day as well

7. Giantano

Giantano Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 1999
    Golly, it doesn't take much to make me happy. Browsing some collection sites, and came across the list for the new Decipher Naboo Expansion Card Set whateveritscalled. We scored three, maybe even four cards.

16 Sabé, Handmaiden Decoy Queen Uncommon

17 Saché, Handmaiden Uncommon

18 Yané, Handmaiden Uncommon

58 Your Occupation Here Has Ended Common

Pretty nifty.

MTFBWY,
    Andé...the waiting ever so patiently for the video release handmaiden

8. Yané of Naboo

Yané of Naboo Jedi Master star 2

Aug 21, 1999
    I must have that Yané card!

Finally, a little recognition for the elusive Yané.

Saché wants to say "wicked cool." Don't know why though. She's watching Ghostbusters. I wanted to watch Law&Order:SVU but she had to watch Ghostbusters. And it's my TV!

Thanks for the news, Andé.

Saché is happy because she just saw Rick Moranis.

Ok, um, we're gonna watch Bordello of Blood now.

9. Yané of Naboo

Aug 21, 1999
    It just dawned on me how much money I'm going to waste trying to get that stinkin' Yané card.

well, anyway, here is a link to some info on the cards:
    http://www.decipher.com/youngjedi/expansions/battleofnaboo/index.html http://www.decipher.com/youngjedi/expansions/battleofnaboo/index.html

I gotta say that I'm curious to see what pics they used for Saché and Yané.

10. Yané of Naboo

Aug 21, 1999
    This is my third post in a row! How dorky is that? Anyway this is my yippee! the JC is working again post.

Well, it's April 4, is it new thread time?

Wow, this post went through in record time! Impressive.

BTW, can I beg you guys to visit this thread I just started? I need some input for a study (My first and probably last anthropological study) I'm doing. Forum8/HTML/014885.html Forum8/HTML/014885.html

BTW, I do not recommend cooking Garden Burgers in a toaster.

[This message has been edited by Yané of Naboo (edited 04-04-2000).]

11. Lieutenant Piett

Lieutenant Piett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 1999
    Yes; it is time for the new thread!

As Chief Convenor (semi-retired) of the RHS, I propose that somebody here go start The Royal Handmaiden Society VII: {insert nifty subtitle here} who hasn't started one before! I nominate Gentle Bant.

'Coz if you don't, I'm gonna go do it, reclaiming my title!!

I told you all before: the day the vid came out, I would screencap me that blesséd Shot of Shots . . . so, true to my word: here it is -- not the best take of it I managed mind you, but consider this a preview!

http://www.delanet.com/~kpfeiffe/HM3a.jpg

See you in the new thread!!

**Piett**

12. Queen Sabé

Queen Sabé Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 1999
    GentleBant, I second Lt.Piett's
    nomination. I think you should start the new thread. Take your time, though, because I know how easy it is to neglect the RHS when w*** starts to pile up. I starting the home stretch - only 3.5 more weeks of classes to go!

Lt.Piett, don't even worry about the image quality even if it looks like they're all curling their lips at us in disgust. I look forward to seeing more and to actually getting my copy. I might have to make a special trip home just to go get it! I would do that, you know.

Hope everyone's having a great day! How's the anthro. project coming, Yané?

13. jeditictac

Oct 14, 1999
    GB sounds good to me!

piett ~sigh~ {{p}} the blessed shot of shots. moremoremore! (no, i'm not demanding. simply asking and guessing they'll be in the new thread ;-)

and i will be getting those HM ccg cards! darnit!

14. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    <still shaking nervously>

Um, OK! I did it!

Please come on over, and add what you feel is missing! <nervous "ahem-ing"> I hope it's OK! BTW, I had to leave out some things because of an image-limit-per-post.

Please bring all new and old HM pics, theories, stories, and opinions on over! (Also, sorry if you don't like the name--it's the best I could do! )

The link:
    Forum7/HTML/004503.htmlThe Royal Handmaiden Society VII: "We are brave--and hopeful--your highness!"

Hope to see you all again soon!

15. YANEAMIDALA

YANEAMIDALA Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2000
    Hi!Can I join the Royal Handmaiden Society?
    Please i love your site!
    Sabe
    Rabe
    Eritae
    Sache
    and Yane
    rule!
    Do you know the new handmaiden that might be in Episode 2? I do her name is Nicke(I think)
    I have a club of girls at my school.We call our selfs "The Naboo".Great name! We figt against the forces of the "evil" Trade Federation. I happen to be Amidala but I have decoyed my self twice!You may ask how is that
    possible. Well at first I just became Princess Padme, then I decoyed that name to another girl then I became Sabe. The other members of "The Naboo" are Myself, Queen Amidala(Sabe),Princess Padme (Gracae),Rabe, Eritae,Rabe,Yane,Sache,Obi Wan, and Anakin.
    I despretly need more girl names!I have already run out! Help me please! I will check in tommorow!
    Yane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.