main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Another Skywalker, Another Chance (My First Story!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DanaeMariSkywalker, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanaeMariSkywalker

DanaeMariSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2006
    Hello everybody! Another Skywalker, Another Chance is my first Star Wars fanfiction story ever. So please read and review it. :-D

Title: Another Skywalker, Another Chance
    Author(s): DanaeMariSkywalker
    Timeframe: 2 years after Return of the Jedi
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa-Solo, Han Solo, Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO, OCs, and many more
    Genre: General AU
    Keywords: another chance, luke skywalker, leia organa-solo,
    Summary: Luke and Leia have another sister that Luke finds and brings home. Later they do something that will change their lives and bring hope to the galaxy when two Sith Lords attack.
    Notes: Thanks to Flowerlady, my wonderful Master and beta-reader! [:D]

Here's the first chapter!

Chapter One: Of Findings

Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker was meditating cross-legged in his apartment on Coruscant. He felt the Force move around him. People were coming and going outside his apartment and around the city planet. He felt his twin sister, Leia, currently at work with the Senate.

It was two years after the battle of Endor and Luke still missed his father. He wished he was still alive and around to give him guidance. The New Republic was still getting situated even after two years. Imperial warlords were attacking planets to intimidate the New Republic and gain power. Many of them wanted to rule the galaxy now that Emperor Palpatine was . Luke was considering going out into the galaxy and finding some Jedi to train. He even was thinking of starting a Jedi Academy.

Suddenly, he felt a presence through the Force that told him that someone entered the room he was meditating in. Luke opened his eyes and saw a Force ghost of Anakin Skywalker, his father, standing in front of him.

Anakin looked at Luke and said, "I need to tell you something important."

Luke asked him, wondering what his father was going to tell him, "What?"

Anakin said, "I need you to find your sister. Before you say anything I mean not Leia somone else."

Luke looked at him in amazement and exclaimed, "You're telling me that me and Leia have another sister!"

Anakin nodded his head and said, "I did not know until recently myself. But it seems your mother gave birth to triplets. Obi-Wan and Yoda hid my second daughter as they had you and Leia. I've discovered her name is Danae Silver and I believe she is on Naboo. It is important for you to find her and bring her to Coruscant."

Luke nodded his head and replied, "Yes, Father. I'll try to find her."

Anakin smiled and said, "Good. I need to go now. May the Force be with you, my Son."

Luke replied as was the custom and with genuine affection, "May the Force be with you too, Father." Then Anakin disappeared.

Luke stood up and went to stand by his window. He stared at the traffic for a long time. He had another sister. He couldn't believe it. He wondered what she could be like. Did she look more like him or Leia? Was she as strong in the Force as he and Leia? A thousand questions buzzed through his mind all at once as he suddenly realized that he had to go. He had to find his sister.

Luke walked swiftly over to where he put his lightsaber and robe. He quickly put his lightsaber on his belt and the robe over his black Jedi garb. He headed out the door of his apartment, went downstairs, and then to the hangar where his X-Wing was located. He got in and found R2-D2 there already. Luke said to R2, "Looks like we're going to Naboo, R2." Luke flew the ship out of the hangar and headed towards Naboo.

Several hours later Luke and R2 arrived at Naboo. Naboo was a beautiful planet with waterfalls, green grass, and lots of water. He landed his ship in Naboo's average sized hangar, which wasn't very busy at the moment, and got out. When Luke got out, he thought, 'Maybe I shoud call Leia. She might be wondering where I am right now, but I'm not going to tell her about Danae, not yet anyways." He got out his hololink and called Leia.

A few minutes later, Leia's beautiful face appeared on the screen. Luke smiled and greeted her. Leia greeted him bac

2. voxynking

voxynking Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    Looks interesting. Really like where this is going so far. Looking forward to the next update.

3. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    Triplets? Oh no :p
    Now that must have been noticable at padme really :p.And how does Anakin know? A name without L at the beginning? :p
    :p

4. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Welcome!!! Padawan...[:D]

I enjoyed this the first time I read it and I still do...

Great job!!! =D=

FL @};-

5. DanaeMariSkywalker

Oct 24, 2006
    I'm back to reply to all those wonderful replies out there! I'll try to write more during the weekend. Thanks to everybody for replying! :)

voxynking: Welcome to my story! Thank you for replying! I might make a PM List for anyone who wants a PM.

morrison85: Welcome! Yeah, this is certainly a twist on the original story. I think Anakin must have been shocked to discover he had/has another kid. I think he found out from a little green troll or his old master. :D

Flowerlady: Welcome, Master! Thanks for replying. [:D] I couldn't have done this without you anyways. You really helped me improve that first chapter. Thanks for being such an awesome Master! [:D]

6. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Ooh, this looks interesting! Luke and Leia have another sister? :eek: I can't wait to see where you take this.
    Good job so far! =D=

And if you get a pm list, could I be on it? [face_batting]

7. DanaeMariSkywalker

Oct 24, 2006
    Hello everybody! I'll be updating soon as soon as the next chapter is beta-read. Now for review replies!

dancing_star: Welcome! Thanks for reviewing! On to the PM List you go!

The PM List

dancing_star

voxynking

Flowerlady

morrison85

Don't worry the next chapter will be coming soon!

8. DanaeMariSkywalker

Oct 24, 2006
    Here's the next chapter! Enjoy!

Chapter Two: Danae

26-year-old Danae sat on the cool grass in the backyard of her country home. The sun was shining and a light, cool breeze was blowing on her face. Her sandy blond hair was tied back in a ponytail by a leather strap. Danae?s aunt and uncle told her that her brown eyes looked just like her mother?s.

Danae lived with her mother?s sister Sola and her husband Darred, who had adopted her after her birth. She knew very little about her birth parents, only that her mother died giving birth to her and that her father died somehow. Danae didn?t know how he had died; her aunt and uncle never talked about him. The only other thing that she knew was that both of her parents served the Old Republic until the rise of the Empire.

?Today looks like a good day to ride my speederbike around,? Danae thought. She got up and went to find either her aunt or her uncle. She found her aunt nearby in the garden watering her plants. Her aunt and uncle lived in the country because they loved the peaceful setting that surrounded them and the stars could be clearly seen at night.

Danae found her aunt in her garden and smiled when Sola turned to greet her. ?Aunt Sola, I think I?m going riding in my speederbike. It?s a beautiful day and I won?t be long. But I?d like to take a lunch and picnic in the meadow.?

Her aunt dusted her hands on her jumper and grinned at her. She chuckled, ?It is a beautiful day and should be enjoyed. I was wondering when you?d decide to race over the meadow.? Danae gave her a questioning look, but Sola shook her head and laughed, ?You don?t fool me young lady. I know quite well how fast you like to race that thing. Go. Just be back before evening.?

Danae hugged her aunt and quickly ran down the path at the gate she turned and waved, ?Bye, Aunt Sola.?

She got a bottle to put some Muja juice in and she got a paper bag to carry some food along. She packed an apple, some vegetables from her aunt?s garden, and a sandwich. Danae grabbed her lunch bag and ran out to the garage for her speederbike. It was a brown 569-Z speederbike and it was okay, but not as nice as the ones that other people had. She got it for her 16th birthday and she loved it!

Danae rode down the road until she reached a nice sunny spot along the road with some trees bordering it. She stopped her bike and got out to have her lunch. She sat down in the grass and started eating her lunch.
    ~~~~~~
    Luke rode his speederbike down the country road looking for the right person to ask where the Silver household was. While on the road, he noticed a girl who looked near his age on the road. He stopped when he saw her and got off his speederbike. Luke looked at her closely. She had sandy blond hair like his and brown eyes like Leia?s. It looked like it could be Danae, but he used the Force to make sure if he was right.

He closed his eyes and concentrated on the Force. A voice inside his head told him, ?This is Danae, Luke.? The voice was his father's Force ghost using the Force to talk to him through the Force.

Luke opened his eyes and noticed Danae looking at him. Danae asked, ?What are you doing here??

Luke smiled and answered, ?I need directions to the Silver household. Could you tell me how to get there??

Danae nodded and gazed up at him curiously and said, ?Right down that road.? She pointed in the direction of her house.

Danae narrowed her eyes and asked, ?Why do you need to go to my aunt and uncle?s house? Are you looking for somebody? I?ll be able to tell you where any of them are because I?m their niece.?

Luke walked forward a bit, looked at her, and inquired, ?I need to find Danae Silver. Do you know where she might be??

Danae pointed at herself and replied, ?I?m Danae. What might you need with me? I didn?t do anything! I promise.? She looked at him wondering what he wanted with her.

Luke?s smile was disarming as he walked towards her and sat down across from her. He knew he shouldn?t bring up the subject of her being his sister yet. He asked, ?I just need to ask s

9. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    Cool now we get to see Danae , seems to be a decent person so far :D Nice chapter keep it up :D

10. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    This is really interesting. Now Danae and Luke have met up. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for the pm. :) Nice job so far! =D=

11. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Sorry so late...[face_blush]

I'm really enjoying this story, Danae.

I can't wait for the next part.

[:D]

FL @};-

12. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. could you please add me to the pm list.

13. DanaeMariSkywalker

Oct 24, 2006
    Hey, everybody! I finally have the third chapter done! I'm going to reply to comments first and then the chapter will be up after it. :)

Tatoonine_Ghost: Thank you. Sure, I'll put you on the PM List! :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Three: Before the Meeting

Danae looked behind her at her follower. The stranger, Luke, was riding on his speederbike behind her own. He was a pretty handsome guy. He was slim and muscular. He had dark blond hair and eyes the color of the blue sky above them. He and Danae were about the same height and around the same age. He wore all black and had a black glove on his right hand. Why he had only one glove on, she didn't know.

She was very curious about him. He asked questions about her personal life and she answered truthfully. She normally wouldn't have answered those questions if another stranger would've asked her, but somehow she knew he was trustworthy and it was okay to tell him. When she heard his last name, Skywalker, she felt like she knew that name from somewhere before or she heard it once. Luke Skywalker certainly was a mystery to her.

Danae put her attention back on her driving so she wouldn't be careless. She didn't want to crash or get hurt at all. She turned the corner that went to her driveway. Green leaved trees towered on either side of them and she heard bird song around her. After several minutes of driving through the "tunnel" of trees, they arrived at her home. A sparkling lake sprawled behind the country home. Flowers of many colors were planted around the house and they smelled wonderful.

Danae stopped a short distance from her home and she heard Luke stop behind her. She announced, "Here we are. This is my home."

She heard him reply wistfully, "It looks nice and peaceful. I wish my childhood home had been like this."

Danae inquired, "Where do you come from?" She looked at him and held her head in curiousity.

Luke answered, "I lived on Tatoonie for twenty years and then I left for a greater calling I felt was out there for me in the stars. I live on Coruscant now in an apartment. Have you ever ventured from Naboo?"

Danae shook her head and said, "No, my aunt and uncle won't let me. I think they fear for my safety. They don't want me to get into danger."

Luke sadly replied, "I understand perfectly. My aunt and uncle were like that."

Danae inquired with concern, "Were? What happened to them? Did they die?"

"The Imperials got to them, but the reason for that I'll tell you some other time," he replied.

Danae said disappointedly, because for some reason she wanted to know, "Oh, I guess we better go to my aunt and uncle. They're probably wondering if I'm home yet. I'll go park my speederbike in the garage. Why don't you go park yours out front? I'll tell my aunt and uncle we have a visitor and then I'll get you so you can meet them."

"Alright," Luke agreed. They started their speederbikes and went to park them at their seperate parking spaces.

Danae parked her speederbike and quickly got off it. She ran through the house until she found her aunt and uncle sipping tea in the backyard. She exclaimed, "Aunt Sola! Uncle Darred!"

Aunt Sola kindly inquired, "What is it, Dear?"

Danae declared, "There's a visitor here. He followed me home and I think he wants to talk to you. Should I get him?"

Uncle Darred asked, " Sure, you can get him, Honey, but before you go I must ask. What's his name?"

Danae replied, "Luke Skywalker." Then, she rushed off to get their visitor. What she didn't know was her aunt and uncle were looking ahead with shock.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Sola took Darred's hand and held it tightly. She got tears in her eyes and said, "He's come for her. I know it. How he found out I don't know. She was supposed to have a peaceful life and now she'll most likely get into as much danger as her mother."

Darred softly and affectionately spoke to his wife, "She wasn't meant for a life of peace. We knew that when we took her in. Let's just hope he isn't like his father."

~~~~~~~~

Author's Notes: Review p

14. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    Oh brillaintly written. I hope their aunt and uncle will get to know Luke and see that he is a dencent chap :D

15. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. can not wait for the next post.

16. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Somehow I missed this. I remember reading the PM but didn't have time to respond at the time...

Sorry...[face_blush]

I really liked this chapter. I like Danae more and more with each chapter.

Wonderful job...Padawan!!

Waiting for more....

[:D]

FL @};-

17. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    Somehow I missed this. I remember reading the PM but didn't have time to respond at the time...
    Me too. [face_blush] Sorry about that. :oops:

Great chapter! :) Danae's aunt and uncle should find out soon that Luke is a sweetheart. They don't have too much to worry about.

Great job!=D= =D= =D= =D=
    Looking forward to more. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.