main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Another Special Edition?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by BigBaddyDad, Nov 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    However, one instance can not equal "he keeps saying" & "it's getting old".

Well, if I'm not mistaken, he said something similar to this DVD release. I'll have to see if I can dig it up.

As for my "getting old" comment - I was referring to all the changes he's making to the trilogy. When will he stop? Will he ever stop?

2. Angela_Russell

Angela_Russell Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 6, 2004
    DVD has 3 GB Blu-Ray has 300.

3. Malikail

Malikail Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2004
    DVD has 3 GB Blu-Ray has 300

i'm curious is that maximum capacity, or what it takes to store an average film in that format?

4. Anonx

Anonx Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    "As for my "getting old" comment - I was referring to all the changes he's making to the trilogy. When will he stop? Will he ever stop?"

I really believe that the Archival Edition will be the final one (I just don't see him making any more after it). Besides, "Archival" sounds more final then "Special".

"DVD has 3 GB Blu-Ray has 300."

Yes but we will probably still end up with one movie per disc. DVDs can have several movies but they don't want to lose the DVD quality, it is likely the same thing will happen with Blu-Ray (just replace "DVD quality" with "Blu-Ray quality").

5. Darth_Takedown

Darth_Takedown Jedi Master star 1

Sep 20, 2004
    Lucas won't stop reworking the OT until he dies, and by that time, Han and Greedo will have a five-minute shootout before Han gets a lucky shot in on him. Uncle Owen and Luke will be able to choose from 500 digitally added droids, we'll have twenty more shots looking down from above the Falcon, and Dagobah will be added to the ending celebration in ROTJ.

There will be an entire Wampa family, the Sarlacc will have another mouth, and we still won't get our deleted scenes.

OK, I'm done.

6. DARTHFINGERZ

DARTHFINGERZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.