main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Another Strike!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by REBADAMS7, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REBADAMS7

REBADAMS7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    AQ struck in London this morning - FF boards in London are running a check in. If I could go back into the military now I would
    Reb

2. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    My heart goes out to the people in London but maybe on the bright side all the countries that have not steped up and helped us in Europe maybe they will change thier tune now that this Talabain BS has come to thier doorstep

3. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
  4. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    That just really sucks. Cowards who attack Children. Nothing more than dirty crimials who hide their Serial killing ways behind their religion.

5. Addiction

Addiction Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2005
    What's Behind the London Attacks?

The bombing of the London Underground was a false-flag operation designed to keep the West mired in war. Don't believe otherwise.

Matt Hutaff | July 8 2005

Only one word sprang to mind when I heard about the bombings that claimed the lives of dozens of Londoners today ? convenient.

Is there anything convenient in death, or in thousands of lives destroyed from catastrophe? No ? and words cannot express the sorrow I feel for the men and women changed by today's events. But governments with skeletons in their closets have a great deal to gain from a national tragedy bolstered by "terrorism."

As I sit in my office today, I hear the whispers of co-workers now utterly convinced our war on terror must continue. Despite American and British involvement in the Middle East birthing wave after wave of rebel forces, the Bush doctrine is now justified in the minds of millions. Petty grievances such as the Downing Street Minutes, the President's flagging support and Karl Rove's treasonous outing of CIA agent Valerie Plame are unimportant. A shadowy conglomeration is out to kill us.

Sound familiar? It should ? the same emotional ploy was used to great effect on Americans in the wake of September 11th. Question nothing, particularly your cries for vengeance or that nagging feeling in the back of your head. Justice delayed is justice denied.

Unlike four years ago, however, I refuse to accept that the attack on London was anything less than a false-flag operation designed to enrage Western "civilization" against the Middle East. Why? Because there is no reason for "terrorist" groups to attack England. As recently as this week, the Ministry of Defense announced that plans were being drafted that would pull British armed forces from the quagmires in Iraq and Afghanistan. With the British effectively admitting they're throwing in the towel, the only motivation to stay could come from an attack that compels the forces to stay and fight "global terrorism."

Think about it. The attack only benefits empires desperate to maintain a foothold in the Middle East without further eroding public opinion. Will Parliament shrug their shoulders and push their soldiers into longer tours of duty because of this? Obviously it's too early to tell, but if that happens, insurgents and rebels will have lost more than they could have ever possibly gained in destroying part of the Underground.

Brian Kilmeade of Fox News agrees, claiming the sabotage "works to ... [the] Western world's advantage, for people to experience something like this together." It doesn't just make "terrorism" an American problem. It makes it a worldwide problem. The Number One problem.

No longer do we need to concern ourselves with two world leaders (who have spawned more worldwide terrorism than any fanatical religious organization) going unquestioned in their lies that started a war. We can cast off our sluggish economies, lack of freedoms and pitiful descent into draconian law. Terror is on the rise.

I feel like I'm sitting in my apartment watching the World Trade Center collapse all over again.

Everything is the same, right down to the previously unheard of Islamic group (The Secret Organization of al-Qaida in Europe? Are you kidding me?) taking credit ? even though the translation falls apart under scrutiny and the Q'uran is improperly cited. Considering the only Al Qaeda cell to ever be uncovered was a front for the Mossad, you'd think the perpetrators could at least come up with a clever new booga-booga name to grab headlines. Their arrogance is startling.

As is the ever-present Israeli connection, a staple among false flag operations. Before today's attack, the Israeli Embassy in London was notified an attack was forthcoming. As a result, former Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remained in his hotel room rather than head towards a nearby hotel where he was to address an economic summit.

The embassy denies it had any prior knowledge, of course, but the story has changed dramatically in the process. If

6. Addiction

Apr 15, 2005
    It's starting to look more and more like the British gov were responsible for the bombings, remember this isn't the first time they've terroized their own people and blamed it on enemies.

http://infowars.com/articles/London_attack/same_time.htm

Just like on 9/11, a security drill was underway, at the exact same locations and exact same scenario as bombs going off.

On 9/11, NORAD was staging wargames simulating hijacked jetliners crashing into buildings. That's why NORAD stood down on 9/11, they were deliberatley confused by the drill.

Seriously, what are the odds?

Folks we need to wake up ok?

International rumor has it a major attack will hit the US w/in 90 days. Thanks to the patriot act and the destruction of freedom movement undeway by the people in the white house one major attack and we're done. Fourth quarter this year looks really scary. Bankrutpcy reform kicks in in October as well. The derivatives markets might unwind, alot of analysts are saying. Who knows what else could happen, pray a terrorist attack doesn't.

Peace

7. Addiction

Apr 15, 2005
    http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45194

"But the most disturbing news is that high-level U.S. officials now believe at least some of those weapons have been smuggled into the U.S. for use in the near future in major cities as part of this "American Hiroshima" plan"

"The attack is designed to kill at least 4 million Americans.

Al-Qaida has obtained at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union ? including suitcase nukes, nuclear mines, artillery shells and even some missile warheads, according to the report."

AND THE BEST PART:
    "It is worth noting Bush failed to translate this policy into securing the U.S.-Mexico border through which the nuclear weapons and al-Qaida operatives are believed to have passed with the help of the MS-13 smugglers. He did, however, order the building of underground bunkers away from major metropolitan areas for use by federal government managers following an attack."

SO THEY GET NUKE SHELTERS WHICH WE PAID FOR, and we get?

DUCT TAPE AND PLASTIC?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45246

Suitcase nukes, already in place. Will this be the attack that happens w/in 90 days?

The fourth quarter isn't looking real bright for Americans.

Notice how the terrorist are making their money, from heroin, with production exploding if Afghanistan now that the US "took over."

What is the neocon's stance on poppy farming? Let it grow.

What is the neocon's stance on terrorists sneaking nuclear weapons into the US?

"COME ON IN!"

This is disgusting.

Bush should be impeached over the border issue. Sure, take our freedoms(patriot act) but do nothing about the border. Invade countries that were on you hitlist before you were even in office.

8. Siths_Herald

Siths_Herald Minnesota CR, MNFF Co-Leader star 2

Jan 5, 2004
    Wow, this thread that was started as a means to express condolences for those in London was quickly turned into Addiction's political soapbox.

I'm not really sure this is the right forum for that. I am certain that all of us feel sympathy towards the vicitms of any terrorst attack and it seems we had started banding together here to express that. As far as anyone knows, nothing else stated here is backed with facts. Though I hope that the smuggling in of nuclear weapons is not true Addiction, do not let yourself beleive for one instant that the extremest cowards performing these terrorist acts give a flying smurf for who is in political office. They hate us becasue of who we are and how we live (which is in freedom, by the way) not because of who happens to be leading us at the moment.

9. Addiction

Apr 15, 2005
    point is there is no al-CIA-da(as you think we know it) were doing it to ourselves(9/11)
    and now england is following suit as well, to bring in the new world order./marshall law/patriot act etc.etc. (with the help of islam/muslim extremeists) im done. i pray for all that die now and in the future when america is taken out.

10. JaersteinCysse

JaersteinCysse Jedi Master star 1

Apr 21, 2004
    That's not nice

11. Siths_Herald

Siths_Herald Minnesota CR, MNFF Co-Leader star 2

Jan 5, 2004
    "Bring in the new world order" ???

No one in the history of people has been able to bring in a new world order. This goes back much farther poeple like Marx too. The only place it can really happen is fictional. It might involve people running around yelling "Cobraaaaa".

By the way, IF any of this about weapons already being here is true, then the only thing posts like these will do is spread panic.

If it's not true, the only thing posts like this will do is spread paranoia.

Nowhere here was a constructive message.

12. Addiction

Apr 15, 2005
    read the bible it is written

13. Addiction

Apr 15, 2005
    nobody except the antichrist to come

14. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    stop it otherwise this thread will go bu-bye.

this was suppose to just let people know and send thier well-wished to those over in London... now it's just degrating into a baiting & flaming. If ya'll can't stop, I'll have Dajuan close this down.

15. Addiction

Apr 15, 2005
    might be a good idea since i said in one of my posts that "i was done"

and yet ppl continue to respond.

16. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    And yet you keep coming back also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.