main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA another svrf movie marathon/trivia?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by qui-gundi_15, Jul 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Oh, lucky 13th is good for me. Just not for the Knights Templar.

2. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Guess who's going to Ozzfest on the 14th and getting paid to do it? give up? ME!! This is what it must be like to be a gigalo to rich ladies.

The PR peeps caleld upon Deadpool to enter that festival of evil and cover a booth for "The Devils Rejects" ..who knows maybe I'll get a visit from Rob Zombie himself.

EVIL BANDS FOR EVIL PEOPLE

HEE HOOO My life is strange but sometimes it's fun to be me!!

the Downside: I have a bunch of stuff to pick up before the show so I'm nt sure I can make a meeting on the 13th. (then again that might not be such a downside depending on your point of view)

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    What about the 6th or 7th? What is everyone's schedule like on the 6th and 7th?

4. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    I cant do the 6th because im going to go to Santa Cruz for a meetup with the SC and SF members. Any Rogues interested?

Sunday the 7th Im totally open for a meeting

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    ok, we have one for the 7th. Anyone else?

6. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    7th looks good for me so far. Trying not to run myself too ragged between 9-5 work, ozzfest work, and screening work, oh and the tazmanian devil who you all know as Rogue 2.5....oh and that lady I live with I forget her name....I think it rhymes with knife (how fitting is that fellas?)

7. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    7th is no go for me. I will be moving all my stuff up from So Cal that weekend.

8. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005
    The weekend of the 6th is iffy for me. It's my mums B-day and I just don't know yet what day we are getting together.

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Gotta love the challenge of trying to get 10 or so people together at one time, eh LDV? ;)

How about the weekend of the 20th?

11. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    well this is great i love democracy where is ole palpatine when ya need himo_O i am good this weekend maybe to soon for a meeting how about a day at the state fair we could go look around then all go to the food court and have a meeting...or not

12. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005
    That would be fun, I've never been to the state fair.

13. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I will be working the chick hatchery at the State Fair during the last week of August. Maybe we could do something then?

14. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    well seeing as how the weekends of the 6th and the 13th aren't working so hot, why not this weekend? Im free Sat evening and flexible on Sunday

15. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I'm moving this weekend and getting some things settled in Davis. I know...it's all my fault...Darn Hawkie and her psycho schedule.

16. JTK513

JTK513 Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    If you guys gimme a week's notice read: a week and a half

17. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    That's why I gave you all the support and help I could when you were head cheese whiz of this funny farm. ;)

Okay, this weekend is out. I plan on sleeping in on Saturday, because I am going to be up late Friday night, and Sunday I will be involved in a massive project of installing some hardware in a computer for a friend who owns a Private Eye firm. It seems his client is suspicious of her husband having an affair. Well, it's gonna be all cloak and dagger stuff Sunday when I sneak in and sneak out. ;) It's gonna be cool!!

Lets shoot for the 20th or 21st? [Looks over at JTK513] there's your week and a half notice for ya ... plus some. ;)

And yes, I am all for going to the State Fair and seeing the Hawkster at work, in her native habitat. ;)

18. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    yeah it is all hawk's fault stomps feet back and fourth it was gonna be fun and you ruined it [face_shame_on_you] lol just playing

19. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Yeah yeah yeah...AJ's the one who suggested we have a meeting i can actually attend. I like the weekend of the 20th. And teh State Fair should be fun. You can see Hawkie in her native habitat..among the birds and UCD students. :D

20. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    tionne that would be great i love walking around the fair seeing things ,now that i have gotten so fat i should be a ride cause i cant get on any of them. i dont dare go in the water at waterworld i might get harponed.

21. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Weve never been to the fair either and want to check it out, but I hope this doesnt mean the DVD watching, trivial pursuit playing is off?

Also, the next Sac Con isnt too far off and we probabaly need to sit down and talk about the booth & recruitment adventure :)

22. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    DVD watching is possibly set for the weekend of the 20th if people can make it? State Fair would be the week of the 30th, cuz that's when i'm working.

23. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Nowwwww I get it :)

Cool, three cheers for the 20th

24. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Okay, the 20th looks good then. I will leave it open for discussion for a few more days.

25. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Apologies for adding another date into the mix but will a Rogue force be flying a mission to the San Jose Toy Show on Aug. 27. After a toy purchasing orgy there is plenty of stuff to do in the South Bay. Speaking of which, any thoughs or ideas Avalyn?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.