main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA another svrf movie marathon/trivia?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by qui-gundi_15, Jul 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    grandpa i need directions: drooling at ldv's boots grandpa why you breath so heavy

2. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    ok for those who do not have my address.

7905 alma mesa way
    citrus hieghts CCA 95610

use mapquest to get dircetions

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Yay for meetings!!!
    I will be at the State Fair in the SW booth on Saturday if anyone wants to drop by. Otherwise I will see you on Sunday for movies and torture....err..fun! :D

4. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Might be seeing you both days Hawkgirl...yes tremble in fear now.

I had an idea and a request. could anyone going to this meeting that has video and pics of steves place bring a copy? A copy I could take home? I want to collect all the video's and pics together and try to put them together into a little project. plus I was so bummed my battery died out (forever) that day after about five minutes so I got nothing except for pic on the digital camera that day.

We could watch some of the videos so the people that have not been will get a teaser on what they might see later.

5. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    i have my copy of sansweets.

6. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Just as long as the project is for our groups. Steve has specifically said he doesn't want those pics online or out in public (I know there are a couple in the Insider).

Does anyone have Pink 5 and Pink 5 Strikes Back on a disk? I have seen the first but not the second and no internet at Hawkie's yet.

7. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Nope this is just for us.

Also if anyone has any pics or video of other Rogue meetings, events, conventions, etc I'd love copies of that too. Even if it's just a side project you did with another group or on your own.

If the idea works out it might be cool to have like a Rogue video yearbook. We can put it on DVD and play it at our table at conventions.

8. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I can see it now..a DVD of the Rogues set to sappy music..you know..like those video montages on the news. Or we could set it to Weird Al's "The Saga Begins" and "Yoda" . That might be more our style.

9. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    I was thinking "shake your a$$" or "back dat thang up" but whatever works I guess :-B

10. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Rogues 1 and 2, check your e-mail for a request for the State Fair.

11. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Is there anything we should bring to this shindig?
    Drinks? Food? Movies?
    Cash for food?
    Cash for Hawkie? ;) j/k

OOH!! I just remember I have something for a few special Rogues if I can remember to bring it. *sly grin*

12. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Well I have something for you Tionne (and Deadpool I havent forgotten your interest too)....Fellowship of the Ring The Musical

Oh and Dead and LDV, Ive got your see you through Princes Leias. Payment in credits or Death Sticks please. :)

13. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    [image=http://hanbros.net/feature/napol.jpg]
    Sweet

14. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    sorry everyone especially you dead. i have been in hell my wife and i bought a 18x30x52 above ground pool and instead of paying someone else an ungodly amount of money to set it up and level the ground i thought i could do it...well i was wrong so i have been at it since monday morning .the sides bent in and it was a very expensive pool, and i am still not done i have to drain it and take it all down and have it done monday so the guy can come in and level the ground. so sorry about the movie dead and i wont be able to make the meeting sorry everyone but if i leave before it is all fixed to have fun i might as well pack my crap and move out. so have fun and see everyone at the next meeting

15. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    [image=http://hanbros.net/feature/napol.jpg]
    Bitch'n

Good luck with the pool SMS

16. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Yoy guys both used the word pool in your posts, you owe me .75.

hehe.

No worries on the movie SMS, it was a late one and I was just happy to see a couple of Rogues and my red headed entrourage there. It's all good.

I'm in the processes of running another test on making a dvd from LDV's tapes, we'll see how this comes out, but I could really do alot better if I could find a VCR with either S-Video output or Optical (not even sure they make that for VCR's.) But we'll see.

17. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    what time can i expect everyone on sunday?

18. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I say 12 or 1PM ... anyone else?

19. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Either works for me

20. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Anytime works for me too, and should I bring anything?

21. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    ok ok, o-max wanted me to come in on sun day so i swapped with anther co-worker so there.

12 or 1 is good.

22. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Okay then 1PM it is at Rogue 4's base of operations. ;)

23. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    this time its the original trilogy.

we can go dvd or old school.

24. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    On my way with SW paraphenelia (sp?) in hand

25. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Good meeting, good toys, good win of team Bith/Pool on Trivia. Not a bad meeting considering I had my foot in my mouth for an hour. *sigh*

Got home and got the scoop on those "couple" of people I was making a point about in the Sansweet tour invasion.

Too funny. Apparantly they got word we are doing another tour and one of them is going with us. All I can say is "good luck, unless you plan to join the group"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.