main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Another SW FF day!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Storm_Granger, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Alright it has been forever since we have done anything as a fan force, and i havent been around to help thing either. Meg and Tommy have tried to put a few things together but no one seems to particate (including me) so lets wake this FF from the dead lets bring it back to life and lets start recuriting and having fun again, i know we all have busy lives but i am sure we could pick a day out of the month that it woudnlt kill us to get together, SSSOOOOOO with that said *SMAKS MYSELF AND says WAKE UP EVERYONE*!!! I know it have been a sorta steady flow in here but i can remeber when it was really hard to keep up with it all the time lets try and get it back there! I know weekends are hard to do but lets try a friday and see what we can come up with, I cant go to Crafton anymore but there are plenty of other places, SO why dont we think of a SW halloween thing? what do you all think?

2. Tink_Lady

Tink_Lady Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    amen...just let me know..I'm down for anything..I want to meet some of these new people!!

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    If I could miraculously find a ride/car, I would so join in! :)

4. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    well maybe if you pitched in for gas i could pick you up? what do you think of that?

5. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    LOL, I so wouldn't want you to make the drive. Maybe if I'm nice, my parents could pick me up from down here and then I could just drive.

6. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    well you have been a main person in keeping this going and you should be there, so if you needed it i would do it. [:D]

7. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    Alright what about October 22nd? it is far enough away that anyone you had real plans around Halloween could still go to both and we could just all meet at a park or someones house or something like that and just BBQ and come dressed up if we want but it wouldnt have to be mandatory. who would be able to make that?

8. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    A monday?

And Awww... *HUGS*

9. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    i thought that it was a friday.....i must have looked at the wrong month

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.