main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Another Time, Another Place, A New Life (AU Story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jedi_enigma, Aug 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menilma

menilma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2001
    Oh my I didn't notice that you continued this Enigma! :eek:
    Anyway both the posts were really good, and at least now Rae as made some difference in Anakin's and Obi-Wan's relationship. I think it's good that she tries to be nice to Anakin. Knowing what he might become, that could be difficult.
    How long will you continue this story, to the end of Ep.I or further?
    Really like! :D

2. menilma

Aug 25, 2001
  3. menilma

Aug 25, 2001
    *loves annoying everyone else* Hehe, this goes UP! :D

4. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Thank you for keeping this up menilma!

There is going to be a bit of a gap in the plot but here is the next part!

~*~

"Your Honor, *I* am Queen Amidala."

Rae bit her lip and kept her eyes forward trying not to laugh. For Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan turned to look at each other and then turned to look at her simultaniously.

She composed herself then turned and looked at them innocently. Obi-Wan cocked an eyebrow and Qui-Gon just shook his head in amusement.

Rae grinned and turned back and watched the famous peace treaty between the Gungans and the Naboo come into being.

~*~

Rae was listening to a story that Eirté was telling when she noticed Sabé standing off to the side and went over to her.

"Hi."

Sabé looked up and smiled. "Hi. You're Raechel Hennel, right?"

"Yes, and you're Sabé."

Sabé nodded. "Amidala told me that you knew and that you were a wonderful friend."

Rae blushed with pleasure. "I thank her for that compliment. I don't know yet if that will prove to be fully true, I haven't had a lot of chances to try making and keeping friends. So we will just have to see how good of a friend I am."

Sabé laughed. "Well you seem to be good friends with Anakin."

Rae shrugged. "I have known Ani for a while now and he was the one who really initiated the friendship."

Sabé nodded; then looked at her curiously. ?What is it like, being a Jedi I mean??

Rae shrugged. ?I haven?t had a very conventional Jedi upbringing. I was raised and trained by my mother who had been a Jedi. Normally that is done in the Jedi Temple. But as far as what it is like???well that is like me asking you what it is like being a non-Force-user.?

Sabé nodded. ?I suppose it is. What is Master Jinn like? I haven?t really had much of a chance to get to know him. Jedi Obi-Wan and I were able to talk some but the only times I have spoken with Master Jinn are in official conversations.?

Rae thought for a moment. ?Qui-Gon is a good man and a great Jedi Master. He is thought to be one of the best sabremasters. He is wise and has been very kind to me. But he can be stubborn. He is very in tune with the Living Force but almost not at all with the Unifying Force.? Rae?s lips twitched. ?But then again I am almost the same way.?

Sabé looked down and asked as nonchalantly as she could, ?And what do you think of Jedi Obi-Wan??

Rae looked up at her, and her lips twitched. ?Obi-Wan is as stubborn as his Master. He is a great friend, but he can be so thick headed. He and Qui-Gon clash quite a bit for he is more in tune to the Unifying Force and not so much so the Living Force. But he his is learning to listen more closely.? She looked at Sabé teasingly. ?He is also quite handsome.?

Sabé blushed. ?Please don?t tell him.?

Rae grinned. ?My lips a sealed.? The Rae looked at her curiously. ?Why don?t you go talk to him??

Sabé looked down. ?I couldn?t, for I have lied to him and he probably will think badly of me.?

Rae frowned. ?No, you were just doing your duty. He will understand.? Then she rolled up her sleeves and pounded her fist into her hand and said jokingly, ?Or he will have *me* to answer to!?

Sabé laughed. Then she looked over at where Obi-Wan was standing. He finished speaking to Qui-Gon; then stood alone. Sabé took a deep breath and stood up. ?Well here goes nothing.?

Rae winked at her encouragingly. ?May the Force be with you.?

Sabé smiled back nervously then went over to the young Jedi.

Rae smiled. ?Somehow I don?t think that Obi-Wan will spend his life alone.? Then she pursed her lips. ?Except for that pesky little rule about no marrying.? Rae sighed. ?How annoying.?

?What is??

Rae looked up a little startled. ?Master Qui-Gon, I didn?t see you there.?

Qui-Gon lifted an eyebrow. ?Obviously. What is annoying??

Rae blushed. ?Uhh?Nothing. Nothing.?

Qui-Gon gave her a look that quite obviously said that he didn?t believe her.

Rae grimaced. ?Just a little griping about certain rules we Jedi have to follow.? She didn?t kno

5. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    New part!

~*~

Rae stood in the streets of Theed with the rest of the group next to Obi-Wan.

Qui-Gon turned to Ani. "When we reach the palace I want you to find a place to hide and stay there, understand?"

Ani nodded. "Yeah, sure."

Rae just barely bit back a laugh, but she couldn't stop the smile that spread across her face. Obi-Wan looked at her strangely and she looked down. 'He'll stay in his hiding place alright. But his hiding place *won't* stay put.'

But she kept her thoughts to herself, knowing that the only way that the control ship was going to be destroyed was if Ani went, no matter how much she didn't like it and it made her worry.

Obi-Wan nudged her, bringing her out of her thoughts, and showed her his lightsabre. She nodded and pulled out her own sabre.

The distraction came and their group ran through the street, most of them shooting at the robots while Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and Rae blocked and deflected the shots with their sabres; And did his best to keep up with them while keeping out of target range. They ran for the passage.

~*~

Once they entered the hanger everything began to become a blur to Rae, for everything was happening so fast and she just started reacting as she sensed things through the Force. Finally she was drawn out of that state.

Then the door opened before them; there stood a tall dark figure.

'He's even scarier than in the movie!' Rae stepped forward with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

"We'll handle this."

Obi-Wan looked over at her, to tell her to go with the queen, but she shook her head, a look on her face that told him she would *not* stay behind. She was determined to do everything she could to keep Qui-Gon from dying.

She, like Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, removed her outer robe, pulled out her sabre and lit it.

Darth Maul shed his outer robe and lit both of his blades.

The four of them began their deadly dance. Rae helped where she could, but she also stepped back when she knew that Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan could handle it, not wanting to hinder them. Then, Maul knocked Obi-Wan off the walkway. Rae spared a glance down at him to make sure he was alright. He was hanging onto another walkway. He told her with his eyes that he was fine and to go with Qui-Gon so she nodded and quickly caught up with Qui-Gon. She fought along side him. They reached the infamous laser walls. The walls opened before them. Suddenly the laser wall closed between Qui-Gon and Maul. She sensed the wall coming toward her and she leapt back. She was separated from Qui-Gon by one wall. She watched at Qui-Gon knelt down and meditated; then looked back at Obi-Wan, who was many walls behind them. His eyes begged her to stay-up with his Master. She nodded and then looked back forward. She closed her eyes and went into a semi-meditation.

She felt some of her strength that she had used up in the fight so far return to her. She reached out to the walls and felt the timers of the laser walls counting down and began counting down with it. The instant before her wall turned off she relit her saber and ran forward at the wall opened. She and Qui-Gon continued to battle the Sith. The Sith knocked her away; she hit the wall. It hurt like none-other but she got back up. She saw Maul hit Qui-Gon with the hilt of his sabre. Rae's desperation gave her speed beyond that she had ever had in either life. She reached out with her sabre...and caught the sabre just before it his Qui-Gon. She fought with the Sith, getting him away from Qui-Gon so that the Jedi Master would be able to recover, but she knew that she could only hold him off for so long. Qui-Gon soon rejoined her efforts. Then the Sith knocked Qui-Gon away. And Rae was on her own again. She blocked and paried his agressive attacks as best she could. But one of them soon got through. It stabbed through her leg. With the sudden pain she lost her concentration and the Sith was able to get another hit through; he stabbed her through her shoulder. It was then that Qui-Gon intervened. Rae was just barely able

6. menilma

Aug 25, 2001
    Great, just marvellous! Rae saved Qui-Gon, she did it! :D Weehee!
    Oh, sorry ;)
    Finally she made some real difference to the story. Tell me enigma do you know if you'll continue this sotry beyond TPM? It would be most interesting I'm sure :D
    Once again, great :)

7. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Yes I will be continuing this beyond TPM. The next chapter of it will be when Ani is 13 and Rae is 16, and it will be rather...well, *interesting.* [face_mischief] I am glad you liked it menilma! :) :D I hopfully will get then next part up sometime this weekend or early next week.

8. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Part! :D

~*~

Ani stood up in the cocpit of his ship. He was happy that he was able to help everyone, but he was worried. He had always been able to sense when he or people he cared about were in trouble and right now he sensed that Rae was. He looked around. The other pilots gathered around him and helped him out of the ship, congratulating him. He thanked them, but all the while he was looking for his friend. Then the doors that Rae, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan had gone through opened. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon walked through them, Qui-Gon carrying a small form in his arms. Ani's heart nearly stopped. He ran over to them. "Rae?!"

Obi-Wan stepped forward and caught him. Qui-Gon nodded his thanks to this Padawan and hurriedly carried Rae to the med center.

"What's wrong with her?!" Ani looked after Rae, then turned to Obi-Wan, fear for his friend clear in his eyes.

Obi-Wan placed his hands on the boy's shoulders, trying to calm him. "Anakin, you *have* to calm down! Rae is injured, Qui-Gon is taking her to the med center. There she will be taken care of and most likely will be just fine."

Ani took deep breath, like Rae had taught him to do whenever he was troubled. He began to feel calmer.

Obi-Wan watched the small boy and felt shock as he watched the more or less untrained child used Jedi relaxation techniques to calm down. He was impressed with him. "Come, let's go to the med center. We should get you checked out."

Ani nodded, then he stopped and gently grabbed Obi-Wan's arm and looked up at him concerned. "You're hurt!"

Obi-Wan looked down at his arm. He had completely forgotten about his arm because of his concern for Rae.

Ani began to lead Obi-Wan in the direction of the Med Center. "Come on, you need medical attention more than I do."

Obi-Wan smiled in amusement and gratitued at how Ani was trying to help him. "Thank you Ani."

Ani smiled at him.

~*~

Like? :D

9. menilma

Aug 25, 2001
    Oh my, injuries everywhere! :( I hope everyone will be ok...
    Nice post enigma, though a bit short ;)
    Also it's very good to hear that you'll continue this further :D

10. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    Whoa!!! [face_shocked]

I've only caught up a little bit but this is awesome!!! I've missed alot since I had to...uh...go away. [face_blush]

Keep this up, enigma!!!

& Thanks for pming me!! I'm grateful to be able to read your story again. Please add more!!! Please... :D

~*~
    Amilight

11. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Thank you menilma and Amidala22! If this part is not so great I am sorry. I was at a sleepover yesterday and was up 'til 5:20 am or so; I got up at round 10:00 am, so I am pretty tired.

~*~

Rae was slowly dragged to conciousness. Her eyes opened a crack then quickly shut again, the light had hurt her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes fully. She blinked her eyes a couple of times to clear her vision. She was in a white room with big windows through which light poured, it was clearly a healer room. She sensed someone next to her; she looked over at them.

"Welcome back, Rae." Qui-Gon smiled at her.

She tried to smile back but the small brief smile that graced her lips was *very* obviously forced. She looked away from him.

"Are you alright Rae?" He placed a hand on her shoulder.

"No. No Qui-Gon, I'm *not*!" She turned back to him. She looked angry. "I didn't *want* to come back!" She pushed herself to a sitting position. "I *saw* her, Qui-Gon! I *saw* her! I *almost* touched her hand! But then I was pulled away, just because it wasn't my time!" Tears welled up in her eyes. "It isn't *fair*! They let me see her, but then tore her away from me!" Tears began to fall down he cheeks. "An-and-and-" She dissolved into sobs.

Qui-Gon took her into his arms, rocking her back and forth, knowing who and what she was talking about.

Rae clung to Qui-Gon like a rock in a storm. She cried all of the tears that she had pent up for so long. "I can't take it, Qui-Gon! I *can't*!"

Qui-Gon just allowed her to cry.

Rae's sobs eventually began to quiet. Soon she was just crying silently. Finally she spoke. "Does it always hurt this bad? Will I always miss her this much?"

Qui-Gon thought about his words before he said them. "I wish I could tell you the pain goes away, but it doesn't. It will become bareable, but it will always be there."

Rae took a tearful breath.

Qui-Gon pulled away enough to see her face. "You will always miss her, but if you keep her in your heart she will never be far from you."

Rae smiled gratefully at him. "Thank you." She looked down, embarassed. "I'm sorry."

Qui-Gon put a hand on her shoulder. "You have nothing to appologize for. You are greiving, everone is entitled to feel as you do." He placed a hand under her chin and lifted her face. "We are human; greiving is something we all go through, we just handle it differently."

Then they heard a laugh from outside the window and looked over at it. We could see Anakin, Obi-Wan, Sabé and Padmé in the garden. Obi-Wan was chasing Anakin; they could see Obi-Wan was dripping wet. Qui-Gon and Rae let out a laughs, Rae's was still a little tearful.

~*~

Rae sat later that evening alone on the bed. She opened her sketch book to the drawing of her mother. Her voice began to softly sing:

This is my December
    This is my time of the year
    This is my December
    This is all so clear

This is my December
    This is my snow covered home
    This is my December
    This is me alone

And I
    Just wish that I didn't feel
    Like there was something I missed
    And I
    Take back all the things I said
    To make you feel like that
    And I
    And I
    Take back all the things that I said to you

And I'd give it all away
    Just to have somewhere to go to
    Give it all away to have someone to come home to

This is my December
    These are my snow covered dreams
    This is me pretending
    This is all I need

And I
    And I
    Take back all the things I said
    To make you feel like that
    And I
    And I
    Take back all the things that I said to you

And I'd give it all away
    Give it all away to have someone to come home to

This is my December
    This is my time of the year
    This is my December
    This is all so clear

And I'd give it all away
    Give it all away to have som

12. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Like!!! :D

Obi-Wan soaking wet and chaing Ani. Okay, what did the little one do?

That was so cute!!! ;)

The post was also so sad with the mourning & I love how you ended with the song that she was reading...

Great job, enigma!!!!

Post again soon, please! :D

~*Amilight 8-}

13. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    I'm glad you liked it Amidala22!

~*~

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan stood in front of Yoda and Mace. They were holding the meeting in an empty room.

"Bestow apon you the title of Knight the Council does, Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Qui-Gon glanced over at his now former Padawan with pride. Then he turned back to the two high Council members. "And what about Rae and Anakin?"

Yoda and Mace both became grave.

"We haven't decided their fates yet."

Qui-Gon frowned, his brow furrowed. "You are taking a little long, especially for Rae, don't you think?"

Mace and Yoda looked at each other then back at the two Jedi in front of them. "There is much to consider with them."

Qui-Gon's frown became deeper. "With Anakin perhaps, but Rae? What is making her case so difficult?"

They seemed to consider whether or not to tell them. Then Yoda nodded to Mace.

Mace sighed and looked back at them. "As we told you before Anakin's future is clouded. Rae on the other hand...we can't even *see* her in the future."

~*~

[face_devil] Sorry, I just *had* to make this chapter a cliffie. :D But don't worry I won't leave you hanging too long.

So...Like?

14. menilma

Aug 25, 2001
    Oh I most definetely liked! Liked them both I should add, and thanks for that great song. I'm downloading it as I'm typing. I just love great lyrics :D
    And great stories of course, this one is taking a very interesting twist. more! :)

15. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    can't even see her?! [face_shocked]

Uh, oh. I have a bad feeling about this...

definitely 'watashi wa kigen ga warui'

(sorry I've actually able to say this phrase in Japanese...since i don't take Japanese 8-} hopefully I spelled that right-not with kanji of course.)

UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

:D

~Amilight

EDIT: misspelled it 8-}

16. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan looked at the two senior council members in shock.

"How can that be?" Obi-Wan asked.

"You see," Mace continued, "Rae's maternal line has had passed down through it the job of gardian of time and demension lines. She can exist in any time or place so there is no knowing where she is going to be in the future."

Qui-Gon took a moment to organize his thought before he spoke. "How do you know this?"

"Told us, young Hennel's grandmother did."

Obi-Wan was a little slower in organizing his thoughts than his Master; finally he was able to speak. "So that is why you are wary of having her become a Padawan? Because you can't see her in the future?"

Mace sighed. "In a way, yes. But mostly because if we decide to allow her to become an initiate and then someone's Padawan we would have to be careful in the choice."

~*~

gotta go!

17. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Sorry about stopping so abruptly earlier. My friend showed up so we could go out, which we had been planning to do since the day before.

~*~

Qui-Gon felt completely exasperated. "Well why not just let her be an initiate and wait for a year to see what happens?"

Obi-Wan looked at his now former Master in slight surprise. It was rare that Qui-Gon lost his usual cool.

Mace and Yoda looked at each other. Then Mace sighed in defeat. "Very well. Both of them shall be allowed in as initiates. We shall announce that along with your Knighthood, Obi-Wan, this afternoon."

"Thank you Masters." The two Jedi bowed to the Senior Council members.

They left the room and walked down the hall.

Obi-Wan turned to Qui-Gon. "Do you plan on taking the boy on as you Padawan now?" There was nothing but true curiosity in the question.

~*~

Dum dum dum!

18. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Dum dum dum! Didn't last long. I got inspired and here is some more.

~*~

Qui-Gon considered his question. "No." His answer was firm.

Obi-Wan looked at his mentor in surprise. "Why not?"

Qui-Gon smiled at his former Padawan; that smile spoke volumes. It was the slightest bit sad, but mostly knowing. "I meditated and I believe that the Force is guiding me down a different path. I believe that someone else is to be his Master."

Obi-Wan caught a look on Qui-Gon's face when he said "someone else." But it was gone as quickly as it came. Obi-Wan wanted to ask him about it but something stopped him. "Master."

Qui-Gon stopped and smiled at him; there was patience, humor and pain in the smile. "I am no longer your Master, Obi-Wan."

Obi-Wan smirked. "Maybe not in the eyes of the Council, but you will always be my Master in my heart. So you're stuck with me."

Qui-Gon placed a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you, Obi-Wan. I don't know what I would have done without you thes past 12 years."

Obi-Wan gave him a boyish grin. "Remained a lonely, old, grumpy Jedi Master."

Qui-Gon raised an eyebrow.

"And on that note I am going to go meditate until the Council calls us." Obi-Wan quickly bowed to Qui-Gon and hurried away.

Qui-Gon shook his head in amusement. He started walking once again, enjoying the tranquility. He walked along a open walkway. He heard some laughter to his right; he looked out the right side of the walkway. Rae sat with the Queen, in normal clothes, and two of the handmaidens, one of them Sabé and the other Qui-Gon didn't know. They were looking over Rae's shoulder and laughing at something she was drawing.

Qui-Gon could tell that Rae enjoyed the company of the young women who were near her age.

He quietly aproached them. They were all too engrosed in the picture to notice his aproach, even Rae. He looked over her shoulder. The drawing was a charicature of Yoda and Mace. Qui-Gon just barely restrained a laugh. "I do not believe that Masters Yoda and Windu would apreciate the drawing, Rae."

The four girls jumped guiltily and turned and looked at him.

Rae at first blushed; then she sat up straight and stuck her chin out defiantly. "Well they don't have much of a sense of humor then!"

Qui-Gon chuckled. "You would be surprised."

Rae smirked.

Qui-Gon then cleared his throat. "The Council is meeting in a few hours and they have requested your presence."

"Thank you Qui-Gon for letting me know. I'll be there."

Qui-Gon turned and began to leave. "I will leave you girls. Don't get into *too* much trouble."

Rae grinned. "Don't worry we won't get into *too* much trouble."

Qui-Gon shook his head in amusement.

~*~

Like?

19. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    LOL! [face_laugh]

Like! :D

Thanks for reminding me. And this was great to read before having to go to English 12 and into a period of h#ll! 8-}

Keep it up. I can't wait!! POST!!! Another post!!! & of course...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

~*Amilight

20. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Hey jedi_enigma. Been reading through this at the same time as I read the one with Wedge in. While I'm not a fan of prequel stories I quite like this one. You're a good writer.

21. menilma

Aug 25, 2001
    Readers are joining I see! :D
    As they should, this story is just getting better and better! :) I love that you've continued it.
    The entire conversation at the Council was very interesting, I can't wait to see what happens. More!

22. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Amidala22: :D I had a lot of fun writing that last part. I hope that English 12 gets better!

Spike2002: [face_blush] Thank you. I am gong to finish this up then I am going to have a sequal to it where it is three years later. I am not quite sure how I am going to do the Ep. 2 timeframe, but I know pretty much where this will ultimately go.

menilma: :) I'm glad you are enjoying it. I didn't want to just leave it with the end of the movie. But I didn't want to have to post a new thread just yet.

New Part!

~*~

Rae could hardly contain her excitement. The Council had just announced that she and Ani were to become Initates at the Temple. 'Oh Momma! If you could only be here now!' She was now watching as they preformed Obi-Wan's Knighting Ceremony; she felt so unbelieveably proud of her friend.

Qui-Gon cut Obi-Wan's braid off; then handed it to him.

"Congratulations, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Rank of Knight you now are."

Obi-Wan bowed to Yoda, the rest of the Council and then to Qui-Gon. Then he turned back to the Council. "Masters I would like to request to take on Anakin Skywalker as my Padawan."

There were murmmers of surprise. Mace and Yoda looked at each other; then turned back to Obi-Wan. "Requested, Qui-Gon, already has. To him first choice is given."

Qui-Gon stepped forward. "I would like to withdraw my request, for I do not believe that it is the will of the Force that I should take on Anakin, and I believe that Obi-Wan is the one to take him on. I would, however, to request to take on Raechel Hennel as my Padawan."

To say that Rae was surprised would have been an understatement to the nth degree. She turned her eyes, which were as big a saucers, to Qui-Gon; her jaw hit the floor and she was gasping repeatedly for air, when she heard those words.

Anakin was also in shock as he stared at Obi-Wan.

Rae was pretty sure that it was damn near impossible to surprise Mace and Yoda, and she could see the shock on their faces that they were try to hide.

Mace took a deep breath as he looked back at them. "Seeing as Qui-Gon has removed his request, Obi-Wan, your request is now top." He turned to Rae and Anakin. "You both have been requested as Padawans. Do you accept?"

"Yes!" Anakin all but shouted as he turned to Obi-Wan.

Rae took a deep breath, trying to act something relatively close to her age as she looked at Qui-Gon. "I accept." Though outwardly to a non-Force user, she looked perfectly calm. To the Masters and Knights she was bubbling over with joy.

A small smile appeared on Yoda's face as the new Padawan-Master/Knight teams turned to face the Council. "Approve of pairings the Council does."

There was applause from the small gathering.

Mace cleared his throat. "Obi-Wan, we will need to speak to you and Anakin later. Qui-Gon and Raechel, could we speak to you now?"

Rae almost nodded, but she caught herself and looked up at her new Master, knowing that from now on she would have to defer to him now.

Qui-Gon nodded and the pair followed the two Senior Council members to a smaller room.

Mace and Yoda each took a seat while Rae and Qui-Gon stood in front of them.

"Rae, did you mother ever give you her necklace?" Mace asked.

Rae bit her lip; then gently pulled out her necklace for them to see.

"Do you know what that necklace means?"

"Means? Well my mother told me it is called maze and it is supposed to help the wearer through difficult times and emerge stronger." She shrugged.

Yoda shook his head. "Mean that we do not. Tell you she did not about what you are."

Rae looked at them completely and utterly confused. "I don't understand what you are talking about."

"Important job your family has. A Guardian you are."

Rae blinked.

Mace leaned forward. "You see, Raechel, passed down through your maternal line is the job of Guardian of the Time and Dimension Lines. You can jump through times and dimensions, or bring things/people to you from other times and dimensions with just a wish and," he

23. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Congrats for finishing the story jedi_enigma. Here's a big hug from me.

Ow, my hangover...

24. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Hugs Spike back.:: Thanks Spike!

25. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    HOLY!!! Oh, my God!!! That's awesome & scary for me since you need to read my fanficition vision again.

WOW!!! Jumping through time-now that's a cool idea! What time periods?! What dimensions?!

Okay, I'm for that sequel!!! Keep this up, peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*Amilight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.