main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Another Time, Another Place, A New Life (AU Story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jedi_enigma, Aug 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menilma

menilma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2001
    *claps hands* Great!!! Congratulations enigma, on such a superb story :D And I'm terribly relieved you'll do a sequel, I can't write much 'cause I wanna pop in there and see how it's coming along. However, you know I've liked this story from the beginning :)

2. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Rubs temples.:: Stupid link to the sequal isn't working! :mad: ::Sighs.:: The title of the sequal is Hope Beyond Hope. You can get to it by checking my latest posts. I'm sorry about it not working. I just don't get why it isn't working! Grrr... :mad: . Anywho.

Amidala22: Sorry it is taking so long! [face_blush] I am a slow reader, but I have one last post to read and I will be caught up! :) As far as dimensions and everything... :D [face_devil] Let's just say that things will be...interesting.

menilma: :) Thank you! I have been planning the sequals for a long time (and yes I said sequals there will be multiple sequals to this!) I just wouldn't feel right to leave it just at this! I am having too much fun with it! And I like Rae's character too much!

Thanks everyone! And sorry about the link [face_blush] ! I am going to try to find out what is wrong. ::pulls out lightsabre and stalks off, muttering about Sithly technology.::

3. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Here is the link to the sequal, which, after much blood, sweat and tears, now works!

Hope Beyond Hope

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.