main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Another topic stolen by me from CBR: what kind of cyborg would you be?

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Jun 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Go here to find out.

D.O.N.: Device Optimized for Nullification. That means don't mess with me or I will nullify your @$$.

2. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    M.R. P.O.O.P.I.E.: Mechanical Robotic Person Optimized for Online Peacekeeping and Intensive Exploration
    and...
    J.O.N.: Judge Optimized for Nullification
    and...
    Y.O.D.A.: Youth Optimized for Destruction and Assassination(who knew?)
    and...
    J.A.R.J.A.R.B.I.N.K.S.: Journeying Artificial Repair and Judo Android/Robotic Being Intended for Nocturnal Killing and Sabotage(I KNEW IT!!!)

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    S.K.Y.W.A.L.K.E.R. = Synthetic Killing and Your Warfare Android/Lifeform Keen on Exploration and Repair

4. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    R.E.B.O.R.N. J.E.D.I - Robotic Electronic Being Optimized for Repair/Networked Journeying Entity Designed for Infiltration.
    (sounds boring, I was hoping to be a short-circuited rampaging killing machine myself)

D.A.R.T.H. V.A.D.E.R. - Digital Artificial Repair and Troubleshooting Humanoid/Vigilant Android Designed for Exploration and Repair.
    (He did have an artificial arm, then got repaired somewhat when he got his suit, and he did do some exploration when he went looking for his kid on Hoth. I find that funny)

R.2.-D.2. - Robotic Device. (LMAO what an understatement, let's see...lifesaver on wheels, comic relief, sidekick, mechanic, waiter, and the list goes on...)

G.O.N.K. - Guardian Optimized for Nocturnal Killing. (And I thought they were harmless)

D.R.O.I.D.E.K.A. - Digital Robotic Organism Intended for Dangerous Exploration and Kamikaze Assassination. (sounds about right!)

That's about all I can think of. What a fun time-waster!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.