main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Another Trip

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    The Count and I will soon be leaving for another weekend away from home. I had hoped to be able to get together with everyone, but we will try again next week.

We are going to help with the FIDM Runway Show in Santa Monica today and tomorrow after being contacted by a couple of people involved. (Nice to have people coming looking for us to help out on these things.)

Barry, Charles, and Lorenzo were invited due to their costumes and handling of the characters. We will work on having more costumes that will allow more of our group to participate in these events.

Sid'ious is also going because the Count feels he is still too young to stay alone for more then one day. (I know, I know it is just an excuse but it makes them both so happy.) We have a hotel that accepts pets so Sid will have a nice place to stay while we are at the show. He is excited about going. When I brought out the carrier and halter he was ready to climb inside and the suitcases sent him over the edge.

The Count will be home soon so I must go. See you guys when we get back. Play nice while we are away.;)

2. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    have a great time! and travel safe.

3. R2-Depot

R2-Depot Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2005
    Just saw a pic of the FIDM group that was posted on the R2 Builders site. Barry looked good as always! By the way, the R2-D2 at that event is owned by Mike Senna...our master droid builder. He is now the official LFL droid, when the "REAL" R2 cannot be used. Also, the Boba Fett at the event was another droid builder, Max Cervantes. I MUST get my 3P0 costume finished! Feel like I am missing all the fun.

-Michael

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    mike, it would be great to what you can do for a threepio costume... what a pair you'd make, with your little buddy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.