Lou, KY Another Update

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by mindtwister_138, Jan 19, 2014.

1. mindtwister_138 Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey everyone,

Just checking in to let you guys know I'm still alive and still trying to heal.
    Still being treated for temporal arteritis, even though the biopsy showed negative. I am not in as much pain as I was last time I updated, but I still have a long way to go.

I am still not working, and on top of that, my insurance is giving me a hard time and not paying for it. That is the main reason I have not been on for so long, because I don't have any cable or web access at home.

I hope you are all doing well, and can't wait to see you all again!
  2. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thanks for the update, even if it isn't good news we still want to hear from you. As always if there's anything we can do let us know. PM with my phone # incoming mindtwister (just in case you don't have it).
  3. Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight

star 2
    We think of you guys often Twisty... take care and as Mika said, let us know if there is anything we can do. :cool: [:D]
  4. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight

star 3
    glad things are starting to get better healthwise! yell if you need something
  5. Relin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Heal quickly. Tell them you need a bacta tank.:)
  6. xanatos1975 Jedi Master

star 3
    i believe they have to take you... if theyt drop you or refuse to do tier part I believe it is illegal... look into it
  7. Yoda_Jammies Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, we love you man. Don't be proud; we are all happy to help in whatever way we can.

You my Nerfhearder!
  8. mindtwister_138 Jedi Master

star 3
    I appreciate you guys so much. Xan, Cigna has a lot of complaints about how they always turn people down. I'm going to file a complaint with the BBB to see if they can help.